𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝔂'𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Tommy was talking with His brother and Introducing him to Ranboo when his father walked out of the forest, Tommy grabbed Ranboo's hand and dragged him over to his father.

"DAD! Meet Ranboo!" The king looked down on the tall teen."Uhh H-hi sir..." Ranboo said nervously.

"What is he doing here Tommy?" Sam looked towards his son. "I was hoping maybe he could be like an extended family member?" The king looked between the two one having a hope in his eyes the other completely shocked on what just happened.

"very well then anything that make's you happy birthday boy." He said calmly. "As long as Ranboo is okay with it." He continued.

Tommy looked straight at Ranboo with a huge smile.

"S-sure King Samuel." Ranboo looked a little nervous. Sam's expression changed from stern looking one to a soft one as he spoke, "Come now Ranboo your apart of the family you can call me Sam."

"Now head to the garden we can get everything else sorted out later today is about you." He said looking at Tommy. "Come on Ranboo I need to introduce you o the others" Tommy said running towards the palace Gardens with Ranboo running after him.

King Samuel looked towards his brother Sam nook who was now right beside him and said, "Kids these days an I right?", Sam nook nodded his head.

When Ranboo caught up to Tommy, he was standing next to two people one having brown hair with horns some green eyes that could barely be seen behind sunglasses that was holding a child, and the other person who had a demon tail that was wearing a jumper with the hood up.

"Ranboo you finally made it!" Ranboo was out of breath when Tommy was speaking to him. "Who's this Tommy?" The person with the demon tail spoke.

"This is my friend, Ranboo. Ranboo these are my fathers friends." The one with the horns spoke first. "Hey I'm Captain Puffy but everyone calls me Puffy, and that's," She was cut off by the one she was pointing to. "I'm BadBoyHalo everyone calls me Bad so feel Free to use it!"

"It's uhh very nice to meet you two!" Ranboo said with a smile, Before being dragged by Tommy to two children who seemed to be older than them. "Cousin Dre! Sap...Nap! Meet Ranboo." The two said Hello before everyone was called to a table of food's and Drinks.

The Birthday celebrations went amazingly everything was perfect but now it was late and everyone was leaving, The maids were cleaning up, The three princes went inside with their father and set up a room for Ranboo.

Tommy was now in his room alone with nothing but his thoughts looking around his room his eyes landed on a photograph of his old family he started to reminisce about them and how he learnt everything from his brothers.

How he learnt how to play the guitar from Wilbur and how the first time he played it sounded terrible. And how he learnt to hold and fight with a Sword and how furious their father was when he found out Techno taught his Five year old brother to fight with a sword.

A single tear rolled down his face as he got up from his bed, to turn off the lights. He was about to flick the switch when he heard a monotone voice from behind him

"Do you regret it?"

___________

Finally got a chapter out huh?

sorry for the short chapter as well but school holidays are coming soon so there will be a couple chapters coming out then.

Words In Story : 572

Words in General : 623

I just realised we had three chapters for one day