𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

The three were startled by the sound of horse hooves hitting the ground then coming to a stop

"Father, Brothers." They looked up to see Tommy, but he had wings and a halo.

"T-Tommy you have wings and-" Phil was shortly cut off by his son

"Dad I'm going to lay this down short and sweet, I'm dead"

"HEH" TechnoBlade said about five seconds after. "Care to explain a bit Tommy?" Their father had said making sure no one else was about to speak.

"When a person dies, said person goes to a place called the Inbetween, the Inbetween is where you go when you first die and loved ones, friends, family, etcetera etcetera, feel negative emotions like regret, anger, the list can go on." The boy was interrupted by his brown hair broth

"This doesn't explain why you can be here" the brunette only got a glare from the blonde.

"Well if you let me finish explaining, In the Inbetween you get a multitude of choices some are simple some are more complex, but one that everyone gets is, 'do you wish to go back' the question is simple but is has great meaning, as for when you go back the main purpose is to make them forget the regret they once felt." There was a still silence before the pink haired prince spoke. "Wait does that mean..."

"Yes Techno it means that each of you still feel the loss of me even if you don't know it and its keeping me from moving on!" Tommy yelled out. "What do you mean 'moving on'?"

Tommy didn't reply he stood there until footsteps could be heard.

"The Inbetween is like a security system but it checks that no one you loved feels negative emotions once you have gone through that process you get sent to The Other Side a place like the Inbetween but where you can feel at ease." It was king Samuel but he too had wings and a halo.

"Sam... But..." Philza was shocked to say the least his childhood friend in front of him.

"You see not every one gets the chance to go back and re-live so when I got asked a question before I got to came here the question it's self 'Bring people with you?' I straight ahead and said yes meaning most people you saw me talking too are most likely dead, besides Niki" Tommy spoke.

"Wait if this is true Tommy you died when you were four how... How are you aging?" Wilbur finally said something.

"When I said a multitude of question one each child gets, someone who is below the age of eighteen, can get the choice to continue aging. Now I have a question for you, Do you remember how I died?"

The three all stopped for a second before their father spoke.

"You were pushed off the library window by a butler-" Tommy was quick to interrupt, "Wrong Bad was completely innocent he happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, Every one just assumed I was pushed but my death is a complete mystery since the one person who knew died shortly after."

"But I don't under stand how is it a complete mystery if it was a royal most people would push to figure it out." Tommy was caught completely off guard by this. "Well one person knew and they wrote it down in a book before they died, the book you found 'What Once Was' is the book it was in before it was ripped out."

"What you heard in the library wasn't too far off from what actually happened me and mum were playing a game of catch me in the library and her in the gardens, I threw the ball down too her and my foot slipped on the window, so I fell my wings weren't grown yet so I couldn't of caught myself and I died, The scream you heard was Mother"

"Tommy it's almost time..." Sam said sadly, The twins were quick to respond. "TIME FOR WHAT?!"

"Time for us to leave..." Tommy's voice was starting to become distant. "Read the list visit the places for me." The last few words were quite and the King grabbed onto his sons and didn't let go.

_______________

Ha.. ha.. ha.. took a while

Hope you enjoyed the two books.

do you really care about how many words are in here?

Thought so

right so there is a chapter after this but it is just a list of deaths so read them if you would like to know.

Words In chapter : 707

Words In General : 778