𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Tommy left his room with his brother inside but when he came back from the talk with his father he was gone, like he was never there in the first place.

He decided  to go to bed after the stressful talk.

Meanwhile in another kingdom a single father was stressing over his child trying to gather as much information as he could about the kingdom.

A tired wilbur was sitting in a chair almost asleep when his father dropped a very big book right in front of him, he practically jumped out of his seat.

"Whats this book going to help with?" Wilbur inquired. "This my boy is going to help us figure out why Tommy  wasn't able to come home." In response wilbur just nodded laying his head down onto the table.

Phil flicked through a couple pages until he stopped nearly half way through.

"Well what does it say." His son asked still having his head down. 

"The RedStoned kingdom although to popular belief the kingdom did not get its name through the red rock they use, The kingdom originally got its name due to how many secrets it keeps just like red stone can keep things very hidden and tucked away." Wilbur perked his head up as his father continued.

"The kingdom is very successful and is also very secluded having little Allies but the one's they do have are very powerful. These kingdoms have formed a treaty although no one except the rulers know what was on it one thing all the citizens know is that they will NOT share anything that goes on in the RedStoned kingdom and if they do, that kingdom shall fall. Now days and forever forward all citizens over the age of thirteen must sign a contract"
*contract below*

(Being honest I have no idea how to write one)

Signing this you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to this kingdom if you do not agree you will be forcefully moved elsewhere.
- You will not tell anyone from outside the kingdom about anything that happens here.
-you are ok that your mail will be searched through thoroughly if being transported outside the walls.
-you will not try and leave the walls without permission unless you have a special pass.
-you will not question authorities if they come to collect you, a family member, close friend or neighbour
-if you have a job that requires you to go in and out of the kingdom you must consolidate it with a member of the royal family.
-Transporting family members from a different kingdom that is not in our alliance without being consolidated with the royals may result in you being silenced

Kings Signature : Ironic septor

Your Signature :

"Did he make my son sign this..." He thought aloud. "Does it say anywhere that royals have to sign it?" Wilbur asked.

"If a child is born into the family or a new spouse is found the ruler present my decied if said child or spouse shall sign the agreement. So yes technicly Samual could have made Tommy sign this." Wilbur put his head back down. "So that's going to be a problem."

The two were in them middle of a conversation when the oldest twin slammed the doors opened and sat adjacent to his brother.

"Whats up mate we are trying to figure out why Tommy isn't coming home." Phil said. "I'm confused he says he regrets leaving but said he can't come back."Techno said in a breath.

Wilbur and Philza's eyes locked on each other for a second before realising what he just said.

"He wouldnt of made him thats not the kind of person Samual is..." The king got an immediate answer from his son "What do you mean 'isn't that kind of person do you know him?"

____________
Chapter five

I neex your opinions do you like smaller chapters that will come out quicker or longer ones that will take you now longer?

Hope you enjoyed

Words in story: 640
Words in general: 681

Ps. Sorry this took so long.