'𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓼' || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

If you see these   '    '   in the story it means something they hear or see 

(keep this in mind)

________________

Phil hesitated while thinking of the right answer for his son. " This is honestly Not important right now! We need to figure out how to get Tommy back!" The eldest son yelled out.

There was an eerie silence until a book was dropped the three family members looked at each other before splitting off to see who had dropped the book. King Philza remembered that he specifically told the staff to not come in. so when the three managed to bump into each other they looked to the floor and saw an old history book. One of which the three of them had forgotten they had.

"huh...'What Once Was'?" TechnoBlade read aloud it was a good three seconds of silence before they head a loud laughter of a child

The Fathers eyes went wide "It's Tommy's laugh..." The twins looked towards their father before the window was forcefully pushed by a force. There was another giggle before the voice spoke 'Catch me' the silence came back before a scream a ear piecing scream.

The three of them stared in silence whilst trying to get their heads around what just happened.

"We should try to get some sleep... Then tomorrow morning we plan."

That night neither of them could fall asleep let it be voices they heard, things they imagine or the fact they knew they missed something.

Wilbur the poor prince was hearing his baby brother's voice all around him.
'Wilby you promised to teach me so I ain't leaving' he tossed around on his bed hearing another thing.
'Wilby could you play me a song?' The memories recollecting in his mind things he even forget were said.
'I only fell over Wilbur I'm not going to die.' The guilt was starting to pool up inside him again.
'Wilby, Techno's being mean!' Tears were now painting his face as he rolled over one finale time before finally getting some sleep.

Phil was imaging his youngest son again. Seeing all the thing he use to do
'Tommy was standing at the edge of his bed with his toy cow.'
The king looked away from the sight only to see his son again
'Tommy was holding up a picture of the family.' Phil got up out of his bed and walked down the hallways that seemed a lot longer
'Tommy was sprinting down the hallway to see someone' He couldn't look anywhere because all that he would see is his son.
Phil entered the kitchen to grab a glass of water and when he turned
'Tommy was sitting on the chair with a first aid kit crying.' Oh how much the father wanted to run to his child and hug him another time, but alas he knew it was all in his mind. The king walked himself back up the stairs through the hallways and back to his room to sleep.

Techno on the other hand hadn't tried to fall asleep yet in fact he hadn't even left the library he was researching on what happened and why they heard that.
So far he was through three books and was looking for a fourth when he stumbled across the book again 'What Once Was' he flicked through a couple pages and noticed some where missing. deciding to go to sleep for the night he put all but one book back 'What Once Was' intrigued him so he took it with him. Passing his father in the kitchen he made it to his bedroom, and tried to get some rest but ended up, continuing the book.

That Night the castle was filled with uneasiness and guilt.

____________________

Ayup

sorry chapter is so short I want to drag this out to 10 chapters if I can

if not don't blame me

If anyone guesses the plot I will be surprised 

(Guess here if you want)

So you know some of the stuff in this chapter is important in the end so keep that in mind

Words in chapter : 592

Words in general : 671