𝓼𝓾𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

In the other kingdom not too far away Tommy was feeling stressed, there was nothing he could do to change what was coming up, he knew they had to move along quicker with this plan.

Tommy was in full thought when a light knock was heard from the other side.

"Come in." Tommy called out his one and only adoptive father had walked in, "Hey Tommy I asked for a meeting with the other kingdom this Saturday morning so please have everything ready" Tommy merely nodded at his father.

Hearing the door close Tommy got up to go find some people. But he came prepare with a mental  list of people he needed to see.

Ranboo
Father
Quackity
Tubbo
Dream and his friends
PUFFY

It may have been a short list but he didn't need that many people he just needed to make sure they were free on Saturday... whilst tommy was doing that.

Twin brothers were listening to their father who was reading out  letter from the enemy kingdom.

"Your kidding right?" The Pinkette's father shook his head "This has to be a trap, there's no way they want to have a casual conversation in the middle of a bloody wood (woods?, Forest)"
His twin nodded "It says to meet there two days from now so Saturday, and to come alone."  The king was now wary of this conversation ahead of them. The brown haired twin swiftly took the letter from his fathers hand. "This could be our only chance to get Tommy back, We have to abide by their rules." he spoke wisely to his brother whilst skimming over the letter...

To King Philza Minecraft

I would like you and your sons to come meet in the forest that meets directly in the middle of our two lands, Please come with you three Alone. This is very important, my son would like to have a chat with you and explain a few things. This meeting will happen two days from the day you collect this, or if its late Saturday the 12th. I hope this letter finds you in good health we hope to see you soon.

King Samuel Red.

The three spent the two days they making up theories of why Tommy would need to speak to them, half of one said days was to get food and water for the trip was an hour long and they were heading to it in the morning.

Wilbur was the first to wake up it was 3:00 am and he went down to breakfast where food was already served eaiting for them.

"Are you ready wil?" Techno creeper up on him from behind, it was about a mile second after that wilbur screamed a very high pitched girly scream. Phil came rushing down the halls and the sight he saw calmed him down.

Techno was laughing at wil as wilbur was turning on the lights.

"That was the best thing I have ever seen you do." Techno said trying to compose himself.

Once it was around four they had all finished eating and were now entering the carriage, the trip was filled with complaints from wilbur as Techno hadnt shut up about the incident. When phil finally made it out of the carriage the two had called down and raced ahead sitting on a log waiting ofor the other kingdom...

_________
The next chapter may be its last
honestly I stalled on this chapter ot was mostly random.
Also starting a new book soon as this one is coming to an end.
That's it,
Bye
Bye.
Leave..
Leave...
Please?
Thank you