Information

Alright! Time for the Infomation!

Full name: Izuku Midoriya

Height: 6'2 before 10 month 6'4 after 10 month

Likes: Mirko, His mother, reading, saving people, friends

Dislikes- Bakugou, rude, arrogant people, villains

Main weapon-Ace

Personality- He has Roger's personality so pretty carefree and always has a grin on him but goes serious if needed too but always wants to have fun. He also, cares about people close to him deeply.

 He also, cares about people close to him deeply

Quirk- none

Powers- Haki, Observation Haki, Conquerors Haki

Move set-

Divine Departure-

Izuku swings the sword forwards to make a powerful slash attack

The split of the 4 seas-

Izuku jumps in the air swing his sword 2 times making a plus sign and slashing towards an opponent

Fall of the Plague-

Izuku infuses his sword with haki and stabs the floor with tremendous force cracking everything around him.

Unholy Strider-

Izuku infuses the sword in haki and runs towards the enemy and does 6 heavy slashes towards the opponent

Relm Defender -

Izuku uses observation and armament haki ready his stance and counters the incoming attack

Betrayals Key-

Izuku infuses his sword in haki to the point where black and red lighting coming out from the sheer energy he's putting into it and uses observation haki to make his move. As Izuku stabs the sword at something or someone in front of him. Creating a shock wave.

Grand Cavalier-

Izuku Jumps back and reels his arm all the way back and then enhances his sword with ryou (Not armament haki the other form of it) Having black and red lighting coming out of it and does a powerful Vertical slash making a huge shock wave of haki come out of it.

Advanced Techniques

Punishment of a Deity

Izuku covers his fist in haki and then lets the inner flow of it go into the blade making the blade having that aura around it and then swings the sword but not making contact with it instead of let the haki flow out of the sword and destroying the thing from the inside. (He has to be close to the enemy)

All for now!

Physically

Izuku in this story will possess Roger's immense Vitality and endurance too. But not to rogers prime vitality and endurance he's 16 but it's enough to help him train a lot of hard and long to hone his skills.