Chapter 1

After Izuku took Mirko to the nurse's office he told his teacher that he awakened his quirk.

So when school was finished for the day he told his mom about it and went to the quirk doctor again. They run some tests and Izuku is still quirkless. But then he showed them the haki and they were stunned they might just think it was a glitch or something so they put it on the record calling it haki.

So now we're going to skip to where the story begins. Izuku was just minding his own thoughts until the teacher came in and told them they all want to the hero course. They all cheered until guess who? Bakugou stands up from his seat.

"Don't lump me with these wanna-be's they'll be lucky to even be a sidekick for a unnamed hero."

Of course, everyone was angry as Bakugou ignore them and said.

"I'll be starting my career of no low-grade school but U.A! I'll become richer and stronger than All Might!" Everyone was muttering to one another that he does have the grades and power to do it he has a shot.

Then the teacher said, "Oh, Izuku Midoriya you want to go to U.A too?"

Note-(Izukus hair is like Rogers)

Everyone looked at Izuku Izuku was built and really strong physically without haki. Izuku noticing the eyes around him and just gave a grin.

"Better than All Might? You used to hurt people back then, you're chasing a dream." Izuku said looking at Bakugou with a grin.

Everyone was shocked on what he said and Bakugou snapped back at him.

"SHUT UP DEKU! YOU'RE BELOW ME!" Bakugou getting ready to attack Izuku.

Izuku just keeped looking at Bakugou and still grinning.

"Ha! You're funny! Say's the one that got knocked out by my punch!" Izuku then started laughing.

IBakugou then ran towards him Izuku let out a small chuckle and infused his arm in haki and taking the explosion in the palm it did nothing to it.

"Bakugou your making yourself look like an idiot sit down already."

The teacher told them to knock it off and Bakugou sat down still pissed off.

The school day ends and Izuku was out of the school as he saw Mirko getting out herself.

"Bout time! For a rabbit your pretty slow." Izuku said laughing.

Mirko got mad and kicked him into his gut knocking the air out of him.

Mirko said laughing,  "And Mirko wins! Because someone was too full of himself!"

Izuku got up gasping for air, "Dammit! Ugh whatever I stayed to wait for you cuz I got to get something so I won't be walking with you today."

Mirko pouted and said, "Aww alright then I'll see you later today then." As she waved and left.

Izuku was going to the store to pick up something and decided to take a shortcut under a bridge when he felt something didn't feel right under here.

"I feel rumbling...It's very faint though."

Izuku then turns his observation haki on as his eyes were a glowing red. He can sense something is coming up from the sewage line.

Izuku looks down, "Right about...now!"

As the top flys off showing the sludge villain coming out of it.

"Oh a grown man, your body is perfect." As he launches at Izuku

Izuku then infused his arm in haki and punched the villain.

"Wait what! how can you punch me!"

(Think of the sludge villain as a logia Roger told Izuku that haki can allow to punch things even if the user's power deflects blunt attacks).

Izuku was looking at the villain with a grin, "That's my quirk." As Izuku grabbed the villain by what he thinks is the head and smashing to a wall making a good size crater knocking out the sludge villain.

Izuku then feels some else coming out and ready himself only to see All Might.

"I am he-"As All Might saw the villain knocked out.

"Sir, did you do this?" All Might asked

"Oh! I'm not an adult im barely going to highschool, and yes I did this.

All Might and Izuku talked and Izuku explained his quirk as he helped All Might with the villain and jumped out.

Izuku went to the store got the stuff for his mom and was about to leave when he heard an explosion.

"What the hell was that?" As Izuku ran towards the sound and he saw the sludge villain and Bakugou struggling to get out.

Izuku was shocked and looked at the heroes and saw that they don't have the right quirk for this.

"Dammit, Are they just going to let him die!" Izuku then ran towards Bakugou and the sludge villain.

But Izuku was angry at the villain and his veins from his fore hard were appearing.

The Sludge villain looked towards Izuku and said, "Hey! You're the brat from earlier! Just le-" As then Izuku glared at him and unleashed his willpower towards him as the ground cracks and the walls also cracked Bakugou even feeling this fear.

Izuku was glaring at the villain, "If you want the hard way fine with me, but you won't be alive after it." The villain out of fear released Bakugou and tried to make a break until Izuku enhances his movement with haki and was in front of him almost like teleporting.

As Izuku enhances his fist with haki and had black and red lighting coming out of it as he then slammed his hand on to the villain almost killing it  as a huge shock wave shattering windows. As then when Izkuk was finished he just gave his usaul grin and walked past everyone just wanting the go home.

(All Might didn't make it in time to see what happen if your wonder that.)

As Izuku goes to his aparement just to see his mom and mirko chatting.

Inko shot up and said, "Oh hello Izuku did you get the stuff I asked?

"Yeah, I did." Izuku said setting it on the table and went to his room and changed into his usasul clothing. He went back down and saw Mirko there on the couch watching the news.

Izuku went of there and asked her, "What you lookin at." Izuku said

"Just to see if anything intresting is on, oh I came here to ask you something."

Izuku just looked at Mirko and said, "Woah! Are you asking me o-" As he then gets kicked in the face and flopped on the ground.

Mirko was blushing a lot, "Hell no you idiot! *sigh* I wanted to ask if we can train over the 10 months together." She said a bit mad.

Izuku then smiled at her, "Sure! I would love too!"

Mirko was happy that he agreed and got her stuff and said goodbye to Inko as she lefted.

Alright! Thats it for this chapter let me know how you guys feel about it! See you in the next one!