A skit!

-Lunchtime 12:30 pm-

Mirko slammed her fist on the table, "Look Izuku, your my best friend and all but your really fucking stupid you know that!"

Deku fired back, "HUH!?! Who the fuck you calling stupid! Yoga isn't just standing with a pose!"

Mirko then got into Deku's face, "Yes the fuck it is! What is it going to help you with balance?!?!"

"Well yeah...but its for the mind and body to calm down, you should fucking try that once in a while," Izuku said

"Bitch! I'm the calmest person here! That live grenade with the spiked hair needs to calm down."

Bakugou yelled back, "The fuck you say to me!"

"Shut the fuck up bakugou! Don't get in between this!" Mirko yelled back.

"YOUR YELLING RIGHT NOW! YOU AIN'T THE FUCKING CALMEST THAT'S LIKE SAYING MINETA ISN'T A PERVERT! NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE!"

"WHAT YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN?!?!" Mirko yelled

"BRING IT ON I'LL TOSS YOUR ASS LIKE A SALAD!"

"Wait was that a sex joke? Ugh nvm, BRING IT ON! MAYBE I'LL BEAT IT INTO YOU THAT YOGA IS JUST A CREATIVE POSE!"

"MAYBE I'LL...(hmm not fond of hitting a woman. Oh, I'll do this.")

Izuku then slapped Mirko's ass (The teachers didn't see) as Mirko just blushed hard at this.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Mirko yelled still embarrassed.

"I'd felt like it would get you to stop screaming it didn't work." Izuku said

As then Mina yelled, "HEY IZUKU, MIRKO IS A HOT DOG A SANDWICH!"

Izuku and Mirko both said yes/no at the same time.

Izuku - No

Mirko - Yes

They both locking eyes at each other.

"ARE YOU MENTAL! IT'S A HOT DOG!"

"IT HAS ABUN THO SO ITS A SANDWICH!"

As of now, they were fighting about this.

Aizawa was in the teacher's lounge pissed off.

"Here we go again..."

Hope you enjoyed the skit! Peace!