Introduction to S.F

-It's been a while let's see if I still got it lol-

After Izuku was admitted out of the hospital Mirko and Izuku were walking together to Izuku's house. 

Mirko then started off the conversation, "Izuku I was weak...I couldn't...DO...anything..." 

Mirko's voice started to shutter a bit, "I-I y-you could've died to him I couldn't live with that at all...I was still alive I could've done something but I was weak I couldn't do anything I-." 

Izuku then flicked Mirko's forehead. As he then smiled and said, "Are you sure you're the same Mirko before the USJ? Last I remember was a very prideful and confident woman who wasn't afraid of anything? You gave it you're all you know? Try to use that mindset and focus on getting stronger." 

Mirko was then enlightening by Izuku and should really take his words to heart but she still feels that lingering feeling of weakness but it was snapped when he said. 

"Or you could just admit that I win overall in our rivalry makes it easier!" Izuku said with a smug look on his face. 

Mirko then punches Izuku on the side with a tic mark, "Not in a million years." Izuku then clutches his side on falls to the ground. 

"That was the side that was fucked up the most you know," Izuku said. 

"Omg! I'm so sorry I didn't know-" As then Izuku smiled and flicked her forehead again.

"Sike race you to my house!" As Izuku spirits off.

Mirko gets pissed off and starts running after him. 

-The day after- 

Izuku was walking to school with nothing much on his mind he heard that there was a huge event coming on and he is excited o know what it is. After Izuku enters the school he gets to his class and sits down. 

Sooner or later Mirko comes in and sits down next to him.

"Hey Izuku, have you ever thought of who invented numbers?" Mirko asked. 

"That's...uh..." Izuku was thinking about this. 

"I have no fucking clue." Izuku answered. A few mins later Aizawa came in with some news about the sports festival and to give it your all. After that was finish Izuku opened the door to leave as then a huge crowd was around the door. 

"Oh, Mirko! You got fans!" Izuku said laughing. Mirko punched Deku on the side.

"They're not fans idiot." 

Shinsou spoke up about one of the students is going to lose their spots in the sports festival.

Izuku then smiled at Shinsou. 

"Is that so? I'd like to see you try if your so bold about it."

Izuku said will full confidence as he then moved everyone away from the door and he and Mirko left.  

"I've never seen you like that Izuku. Something wrong?" Mirko said. 

"Nah I'm just pumped up for this I know we can do this no problem." 

Mirko snickered a bit. So they went on their classes like normal.

After school Izuku saw Mirko there talking to one of the boys in 1-B. 

"Oh? Is this boy the chosen one for her? Boy is he gonna be in hell if he gets with her." 

Izuku laughed to himself as mirko and the boy left and Mirko walked up to Izuku.

"Finally found yourself a boyfriend? I never thought you could get one." Izuku chuckled a bit.

"Shut the fuck up Izuku it wasn't anything important now let's just go." 

"I got carrots here your not the same without them. Mirko just looked at him with a tic on her head Izuku just laughed.

The end for part 1! Its just an introduction to the sports festival the nxt chapter will be over 1000 words and maybe a part 2 idk.