USJ! part 2

"RELM DEFENDER!"

As then the USJ couldn't hold in the sheer shock wave and it blows up.

Aizawa then got the class and said, "Everyone gets out of here, Izuku is taking this fight on!"

Everyone left the building and then Mirko was helped out by Tsui and sat on a bench outside clenching the coat/cape.

"Please be alright Izuku..." Mirko muttered under her breath hoping for the best.

----

Izuku was now clashing with the Nomu. Izuku wasn't going to give up here if he was going to go down he'll make sure that thing will go with it.

"Tch! He has some quirks to match All Might and shock absorbing is one of them! And regen...hmm...How can I fight this?"

Izuku then got an idea and then focus on the Nomus head. The nomu blocked it and uses a lot of force to push the blade out the way.

"So the brain is the weakness huh? Glad I found that out because the pain and exhaustion are getting to me." Izuku chuckles a bit and then looks at the Nomu. It's having trouble with the regen since the haki numbs it a little.

Izuku then starts to walk to it with his blade pointing forward as then haki streams through the blade. As then Izuku leaps in the air now grabbing the blade with 2 hands then dives down to the nomu.

Izuku as he got closer now uses observation haki as then he lifts it up in the air and then aims at the brain. The nomu puts his arms in front of its head. As then Izuku said.

"BETRAYALS KEY!" As then the saber went through the arms into the brain and then the aftershock came making shock wave around Izuku. The wind almost looked like a tornado but a small one. As them the Nomu drops dead in the center of what used to be the USJ.

As then after a few secs, the pro heros rushed in and then saw Izuku pointing his blade at them.

"*huff* puff* You're fuckin late *huff* you know that!" As then Izuku collapses as well.

---- (Hosptial)

Izuku woke up in a hosptial room as he sees his blade is in the corner.

"Huh, did I win?" He wondered to himself.

The door then unlocked and outcomes Mirko depressed as hell with her ears down.

Izuku then smiles, "What? Did your parents not feed you carrots?" As then Izuku laughed and then clutched his side said, "Fuck! That hurts!"

Mirko then ran to Izuku with tears in his eyes and hugs him tightly (on the side that's not fucked)

"I'm so weak! You had to fight him alone! I couldn't do anything!" Mirko cries on his shoulder.

Izuku just pats her on her head, "Your crying like if I died or something! I die when I want to die."

Mirko just looks up at Izuku and then just leans in towards him. As when she was about to make her move. BOOM! Outcomes the rest of the class wondering if Izuku is alright.

Mirko was angry, embarrassed all at the same time.

*I was about to make my move damn it! Well, I could always try another time. As then the class left the room suddenly which confused Mirko as then Izuku motioned her to come.