Chapter 4 U.A!

Izuku was now waiting on his letter if he got to U.A or not.

-A week later-

Izuku was just lifting weights in his room until his mom burst into the room and said.

"IZUKU ITS HERE!" Izuku smiled and got the mail and ripped it open to see a disc as a hologram popped out showing All Might.

"Izuku Midoriya! Great job in the exams you got 84 robot points and 40 rescue points! With a total of 124 points!"

"YOu have been accepted to U.A! Izuku, Welcome to your hero academia!" As the hologram cut off as Izuku smiled.

"So in a few weeks from now, I'll start my year in U.A huh, well I better get to training."

-A few weeks from now-

Izuku woke up and saw it time to go to U.A he got his uniform on but didn't wear the top of the uniform he just wore it around him like a cape and rolled up his sleeves.

"Perfect." As he walks to U.A.

Izuku gets there and walks into the school and tries to find 1-A. A little time passed as he finds it and was in to see Bakugou getting yelled at by Idia. Izuku just ignored it as he was about to walk out when he felt a punch on the back.

"Ow! What the f-" As he sees Mirko there laughing.

"You know what I'd rather go to 1-B than deal with your ass for the whole day."

"HUH! What's that supposed to mean?"  Mirko said with a tick on her head.

Izuku chuckled a bit, "I'm only joking Mirko, let's just sit down." As Miro and Izuku sit down next to each other and talk for the whole time in homeroom.  

As then Aizawa just came out of the sleeping bag and told them to change and to meet outside on the field. As Izuku was changing Kirkishima saw his build and a bruise mark on his back.

"Yo! Bro! Nice build! Also, what's with your back? Izuku just said, "Let's just say a little rabbit bit me."

As everyone walked to the field they went to the ball throw Area and then Aizawa said.

"This is the ball throw its like that you did in middle school but this one you use your quirk."

"You, loud child, what was your score at middle school?" As he points to Izuku

"256.7 meters."

Aizawa was a bit thrown off by that number but shook it off and said, "Do it again but with your quirk."

Izuku gets up there and gets the ball and readies himself. He readies himself for the pitch as black and red lighting started to form. The ground was beginning to crack a little because of it and even started to shift a little.

Izuku then smiled and said, "ARM STYLE..." As then the ground started to shake as the lighting become wilder.

Izuku steps forward breaking the floor as he says, "GRAND CAVALIER!" As he launches the ball creating a medium-sized shock wave around him as the ball sores through the sky. Everything started to break around him. Shocking everyone except Mirko she just smiles.

Aizawa then looked down and saw the number in shock.

"37490 meters...(About 122998 feet)" Everyone was shocked to hear that number. Izuku just smiles and turns back to everyone.

"That's what training gets ya." As Izuku goes back in line."

*37490 meters huh? So that's my limit without my sword and with one type on haki, interesting...* Izuku was thinking about that as we now get to the rest of the test.

Izuku crushed the grip test and with the side steps as well Izuku got 1st place in speed followed by Mirko. Izuku got 2nd in ball throw because of Uraraka getting infinite. But I'm changing it a little and have hand-to-hand combat.

"Izuku and Mirko good luck." Aizawa said as Izuku turns on Observation Haki and Mirko fighting.

Aizawa was shocked of seeing advanced hand-to-hand combat Mirko is really flexible she can do a lot of attacks with it. Izuku is almost advanced in it but Mirko is extremely close to mastery Izuku is keeping up on Observation. Everyone saw their movements and was amazed even bakugou was but didn't show it. Ojiro and Kirishima were basically in awe of what they're seeing. Izuku then got a direct hit when Mirko was about to twist her body and then pinned her claiming the victory.

"Ha! Got you." Izuku said gleeing.

"Ugh, whatever I could've won."

As when they both stood up they were side by side and everyone saw their height difference Mirko was a little under the shoulder height of Izuku. While Mirko is a slim curvey figure Izuku has a bulk figure but still quite lean.

as the day went by they saw them always fighting with each other.

Izuku was yelling at Mirko during lunchtime, "FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME MIRKO YOU DON'T PUT MILK BEFORE CEREAL."

Mirko snapped back, "WHY WOULD I WANT MY CEREAL HALF SOGGY WHEN IM DONE PUTTING THE MILK BACK!

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO PUT MILK BACK IN THE FREEZER LIKE A FEW SECONDS! IT WON'T GET SOGGY!" Izuku yelled.

"OMG WHATEVER! At least we can agree that we put ice cubes after pouring the drink."

"ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL!" Izuku yelled.

"OMG YOU WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT THIS TOO!"

Everyone in class 1-A was dumbfounded who knew to the top students would fight a lot.

Aizawa was peeking in through to the teacher's lounge.

"So there problematic and loud, this is going to be the troublesome year."

That's it for this chapter until the next one!