Sports Festival Part 1

Izuku was walking to school knowing the sports Festival was today. He was smiling all the way to school. Mirko was there waiting for him at the front. 

"Took ya long enough. Waiting out here like an idiot." Mirko said as Izuku chuckled a bit. 

"Well, I was hyping myself up in the mirror for the festival." 

They both laughed and went on their merry way to the festival. 

-The Waiting Room-

Mirko and Izuku were there doing fuck all as then something unexpected happened.

Midnight showed up and asked for Izuku a bit confused but went anyway as then Midnight said these words.

"Midoriya we got tons of confessions from the villains from the U.S.J and they all said you fought the Nomu alone?" She said.

Izuku said, "Yeah that's correct."

As then Midnight said, "Hate to do this to you but I'm afraid you have to be handicapped for the festival based on the witnesses from the attack your a very strong boy, to say the least." 

Everyone was shocked at what she said as Mirko said, "Wait! That's not fair! He shouldn't have to be-" As then Izuku put his hand in front of her. 

Izuku smiled and said, "Great. I love a challenge." 

Midnight smirked a bit as then she put weights on Izuku as Izuku kneeled down a bit from the weight being put on him.

"Also no saber as well, good luck!" As she walks out with the blade from the hall she said.

"Shit this sword is heavy!"

Mirko went up to Izuku

"Everything alright Izuku?" She said

Izuku looks towards her, "Of course this just means they know I can do this no sweat."

As they walk out to the field and class B as well. Izuku was then called up as he walked up a step at the last step it cracked a bit. As he walked up.

He smirked and said, "We should give it our all in this fight! No matter the quirk, no matter the experience in real combat! Having fun is the most important in this! I really don't care if I win or lose this is going to be a great show!" 

The crowd roared with excitement eager to see the match.

-The Run- 

As everyone is lined up getting ready Izuku was just standing there smiling. As the countdown was happening his eyes flashed red as he puts haki in his legs. As the race starts Izuku passed through every one the only one who was beating him was Mirko. He sees Bakugo and Todoroki behind him. 

He passed through everything as now it was a canyon part of the race. As he leaps in the air and comes down on the other side leaving a creator behind. He sees the mines now as he jumped through that also getting 1st place.

Followed by Mirko.

Izuku was breathing heavily underestimating the weights a lot.

"Fuck...maybe I shouldn't have overdone it like that." As then Mirko slapped Izuku's back.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK!" 

Mirko was laughing, "I have never seen you so out of breath!" 

Izuku fired back and said, "Don't you got a carrot to sallow?" 

"HUH?!?" Mirko said with a tick on her head.

"Don't YOU got to give your tribute to our All Might shrine?"