prologue

WaveFreeze

Y/n Strange, daughter of Doctor Strange, discover herself that she have a power to stop the time around her, probably around the world, even the time at another demension will stop if she use her power. She also can make a ball of energy in her hand.

With the help of his father and the avenger, she became more stronger as she got to know that she can stop the person body. She start to think that she want to join The Avengers to use her power for a good things. At first, everyone seems not agreed but after a few times y/n saves their live, they decided to take her as an avenger.

She always wish to be a normal teenager, enjoy her teenage life with her friends but at the same time, she want to become a heroes, to save people, to fight all of the villain in his entire universe. Y/n had never be in a relationship. She's to focus of saving people.

After a few months, y/n became famous as people keep calling her WaveFreeze because of her superpower. People start to adore her, make a fanfics, fans acc and more than that. Since the day where people start call her WaveFreeze, she decided to make her superhero name as WaveFreeze.

Its been three years y/n being an avengers. Everyone treat her like a protective families since she is the youngest one.... yet. Until one day, The Avengers got to know about what happend at The Sovokian. Saving the people at right there.

Never ever people can walk through her power... yet. Not until, the speedy meet with the timer. Everytime, the e/c orbs meet the blue one, everything around them seems to stop. Even the speedy is shock to see someone could stop him from running by using his power.

***

Y/n pov

"Flash, we almost there, come on"

Flash, that whats The Avengers called you as your nickname. Because of your power that will stop time and whenever you snap your finger, a f/c dust cover around you, the things that you do when the time stop will happen like 'BOOM' or should you say 'FLASH'.

You nodded your head as you threw your hood up, check back all of the weapon that you need in a quick move.

"Stop the time in three, two, go get em' " the red headed said that also known as natasha romanoff, black widow or mom to the you, giving you a signal to use your power.

In one snap, a f/c dust start to form around your body make everything around you stop, no one move, its like you just frozen the people around you. No sound, no move. Without wasting your time, you take out of the Jet, running as fast as possible, not wanting to gain your energy.

Yeah, the power to stop the time looks good, probably powerful but, every minutes, your body will getting weaker. Probably will make you passed out as soon as if you use your power too much.

You put the last gun to the agent foreheads probably gonna make him die when you snap your finger.

One snap, the sound of gun, screaming in pain filled the outside of the Quinjet. Looks like it works, your thoughts. You have killed as many men down before they could fire at you or any other Avengers.

Your chest rose up and down, eyes getting heavy, body getting weaker but you quickly knock it off as the avengers run outside of the Quinjet, checking after you, looking if you getting hurt or any injured in your body.