ten

Secret
Y/n pov

As the robot was about to continue, someone push the robot out of the way but your sight are blur, you can't even see properly, all that you was sure is he have a long hair and a shining arm, its look like a metal one.

All of the sudden, you feel someone grab your head and put your head down to their laps. Your brain still couldn't function yet, what's happening because of your major wound that still not getting treated perfectly. You turn your head from the uknown guy who already gone from your sight to see Pietro looking down at you with a red puffy eyes. Even when he cried, he still pretty and hot af.

With a one blink, you finally can see your sight perfectly. You chuckle as Pietro still holding you tight in his arm with his eyes close but the sound of your chuckle make him open his eyes that tears accidently slip from his eyes.

"You crying?" You said as you smile up to him.

"You scared the hell out of me princess" he reply, move a string of your hair out of your face. A low invisible blush creep into your cheeks. Ugh, even his accent make you melt into him, how can i not falling inlove with him. You start to move out of his arm, at first, he tighten the grip but after a few tries he gave up. You quickly sat on your butt, pinch your forehead as if you do that, the headache will gone in any second.

"You okay princess? You know what, we need to send you to the ship and stitch all of your scraps and wo-"

"No, its okay, it just happen to be headache nothing to worried, im a hero, it just a scraps and wound, there's people who need me" you said, cutting his off from his word. He came towards you, wrapping his arm around your body to support your body.

"That's my girl, btw princess, what's happen earlier?" He said, helping you up on your feet as both of you stand up with his arm still around your waist.

"He said the code word" he nodded but.. how did he know about the code word, the word that will make you turn to a person that you wish you wouldn't be, more likely a nightmare part of yours.

"H-how did you know?"

"Wanda told me when she use her magic on you.. im sorry for that princess" you kiss him on his cheek before nod your head. Suddenly, a robot got thrown infront of you and Pietro. You turn your head to see Wanda rolled her eyes back to her skull before walking away from both of you.

"Don't die" you said, to him, quickly he replied 'you too' before you and him going to the opposite ways to kill more metal ass.

"All clear here" says Clint over the com. "We are not clear here, not clear" reply Steve, yell through the com. "On our way"

You soon follow after Ultron to see him and Thor are fighting. You ran over them and push Ultron out of the way using your blast. You hand Thor your hand before he take it and stand on his feet before said "nice blast", wipes some blood from his mouth.

"Thanks tho" you reply as Thor pat your shoulder roughly before Steve ask over the com "What do you have Stark?" as he continue help people to the safety before anything bad happend to them.

"Well, nothing good, maybe a way to blow up the city, if you can get clear" mumbles Tony under his breath, thinking as if you wouldn't here it.

"You better not to, the civilian's are still up there" you say, sending a quick but powerful blast to the robot infront of you and run to help Wanda.

"The impact radius is getting bigger by the second. We need to make a call" says Stark as he flies all around the cities with his iron suit. You make a quick think before you smash the robot head with your leg as you release a breath that you don't know that you hold it.

"Then, we need something big, something that can carry alot of people" you said as Pietro speed to you, hugging you from behind and kiss your head.

"Well then, y/n, i guess you'll be happy to see me" you hear Nick Fury says to see he flies up with his humongous jet that look like a landing pad. With your stupidness, you wave to them with a big smile over your face meanwhile Pietro smiles down at you.

"So, this is SHIELD?" Pietro ask you. You quickly turn around and cup his face with your hand and answer "It's what SHIELD is supposed to be" as you kiss him for a quick 5 second before he reply "This isn't so bad, i mean- with you in my arm, not bad"

You give him a look before notice the bullet wound on his arm, quickly you kiss it. He smiles and start to kiss you on your lips desperately. You release the kiss and wrap your arm around his torso, hugging him.

"Can you guys stop stuck with each other as if there's a glue between both of you, urgh" Wanda interupts us while kicking a metal arm.

"You're just jealous" reply Pietro. He hugs you even tighter that you almost can't breath. You release the hug to see the vessels start to going back to the big jet. Pietro, wrap one of his arm around your waist, happy that you both almost made it.

"It's not over yet my love"

***

"Where the hell have you been Nat?" You say, pull her for a hug before break it and check if there was any injure on her body.

"Doesn't matter, where's the core?" Nat ask.

"That's the core, Ultron gets a hand on it, we lose" Tony, pointing at the metal machinery behind him. Soon, everyone once is there, Ultron start to floats a good 20 feets away from all of you.

"Is that all you can do?!" Yells Thor at him. Ultron start to raised his hand as more bots start to appear. You turn your head to Thor and give him a look before saying "you had to ask".