two

Party

It's been a couple of days since you meet Pietro, the silver hair guy, finally it's the day of the party.

You just got to know about Clint get hurt yesterday, luckily he have a better in growing tissue, he's probably have a machine to build tissue in his body, your thoughts.

As you step in your room, to pick a dress but suddenly you saw f/c dress laying on your bed with note above it.

'i know you like it - nat'

It's a flattering halterneck sillhouette which is one of your favorite dress, Nat literally my hero, she knows everything about me, your thoughts as you quickly put it on started to get ready only with a simple make up on your face and also curled your hair at the end of it to make it a little but different than your usual mess hair.

The things that you hate is your room seems to happend to be where the top stairs was as you walk down the stairs, people keep staring at you up and down make you uncomfortable as you quickly take Nat's arm after seeing her waiting for you at the bottom stairs.

"You look gorgeous"

"Thanks Nat, you look not bad at all too, Bruce probably gonna faint if you saw how beautiful you are right now" you reply with a smirk on your face.

After a few hours people talking to you and offers you a drink but it end up on Tony's hand since you were underaged, finally everyone went home except you and the Avengers, of course.

"Whatever man, it's a trick!" Said Clint to the fellows heroes around him. Might as well most of them were a little bit tipsy but still-no one gonna stop you from getting fun with them.

"Well.. you're welcome to try and lift it" says Thor, challenging all of them, motioning towards his heavy hammer that resting on the table right now. Yup... yup, we are talking about the hammer which is a mjölnìr.

"I still don't know how you do it" said Clint, laughing, after tries it but it doesn't budge a little.

You lowly chuckled to Clint as he glared at you at the end of his laugh meanwhile Tony continue with his smart remark at his try.

"So, if I lift this, I rule Asgard?" Tony says as he get ready to pull.

"Yes, of course"

Tony tried to lift it but it's no use, it don't even budge or move. After that, he quickly gets his iron hand to try and lift it again but still.. it just same like earlier, no use of it, nothing. Of course Tony being Tony, he got Rhodey to help him with his iron hand and again. Didn't even budge.

You laughed at them until Bruce went next as you continue laugh but even harder as he tried to not turn into a hulk went trying to lift it up.

And finally, it's Steve, the person that you've been waiting for to lift it up make you look at Thor reaction as Steve pull and finally, it move a little make you laugh, falling to the ground after saw Thor reaction. Everyone quickly join your laugh as you continue to laugh on the cold floor.

"Well, it's time for flash try" Tony says, challenging y/n but you still can saw his bit of a pout, probably because he can't lift the hammer up.

"Heheheheheh"

You stand up from the ground as you look at Thor with a smirk on your face.

"Thor, can you lift it up and threw it from your hand" request you as he do what you want, you quickly use your power to stop the time around you and start to hold the holding hammer that stop at the middle of air and start to continue back the time but sadly the hammer smash down on the floor make your arm hurt a little.

"I guess... I'm not worthy then" you said while the others chuckled on your behavior.

An ear piercing noice rang throughout the building make you quickly cover your ear.

"Worthy? Huh, none of you are worthy, you're killers" a robotic voice rang out after the ear piercing noice gone make you open your eyes to seeing an Iron Legion member that seems pretty banged up badly.

"Stark" says Steve in his warning tone.

"Fuck off you stupid metal ass" you said, steeping out infront of them. You swear that you could hear Steve mumbling 'languange' but you just ignore it probably this isn't our time to play around, isn't it true though?

"You know... I had to kill the other guy and I don't think that I won't hesitate to kill you too" said the robot.

"Try then-" Steve hits you as he cut you off from your sentence.

"You killed someone?"

"Wouldn't have been my first call but down in the real world were faced with.. ugly choices" said the robot, moving his broken arm.

"Who send you?!" Ask Thor, already holding the hammer in his hand. The robot quickly played back a recording.

"I see a suit of armor around the world"

"Ultron"

"In the flesh"

"I wonder if robot is actually have a brain or not" whisper you but somewhat loudly to Ultron hear you. You could hear him growl a bit in response.

"I'm here with a mission" he says.

"What mission?"

"To make the avengers go extinct, starting with you!" Said Ultron, motioning to you with his broken arm as more iron robot's break through the glass wall. Most of the robot's coming at you as you send a blast to each of the robot who come near you.

"You pissed him y/n!! And you do know you shouldn't do that!!" Said Tony as one by one of his suit attaches to him.

"That's good then" say you, dodging some of the robot that come near to the avengers. You could see a gunshots were going everywhere as you walk closer to the ultron, stopping the time but only you and him that can move, using this chance to ripped him out.

"I will do anything... to watch... you... d..ie"

"You wish" reply you as breaks his head off him, and with that you continue the time around you to seeing the bots were down after you break his head.

You return your head behind you to see Steve with a few cuts and bruise on his body.

"What to do now?"

"Sleep"