six

Fight
Y/n pov

You look at Steve who just jump at the top of the buildings where Dr Cho detected. Glad that you have a talent to hack JARVIS and stole one of Stark motorcycle and get some information about the mission that we face right now.

What do i know is the other avengers is at the safehouse which is where Clint's family live and yeah, you and Natasha already know about it since Clint trust you the why he trust Natasha.

But you know that all of them are dissapointed of you for what you did, keeping a big secret from them.

You follow behind Steve slowly, getting into spy mode as you wear your hood and get ready for attack if someone want to hurt your grandpa.

All that you could see from your hiding spot is Dr Cho and a few nurses that pretty sure some of them are dead and the other are injured.

"He's uploading himself to the body"

"Where?"

"The real power is inside of the cradle, the gem, the power is uncontaintable, you can't just blow it up. Get the cradle to Stark" Doctor Cho said, breathless.

After Steve left, you quickly run to her, checking on her also with the other nurses that already awake.

"I see a private jet leaving downtown" Natasha says at the com. Yeah, you do have one. You hack actually. Damn yeah, I'm so glad that I'm learning it from Stark.

"No, I see a truck going around the spiral, right under you steve, it's from the company" Clint said.

As Steve land on the top of the truck, you follow him, land like one of the superheroes at the movies beside Steve make him turn around to face you, who currently to focus at Ultron, the metal ass bitch.

"Y-y/n"

"Okay, I'm sorry, let just talk about it later" you said, hearing Ultron at the background, yelling at both of you to leave him alone.

He send a shoots to the door that Steve's hanging on.

You chuckled to yourself as you annoyed the metal iron guy-i mean robot with doing a tap dance that make aloud of sounds as he send a shoots at you same like what did he do to grand earlier.

You dodged it off, still continue doing tap dance but stop once Ultron send a blast at capscile. He may can hurt you but he can't hurt your fucking family.

"You know what's in that cradle? The power to make a real change and that terrifies you" Ultron says to Steve.

"Wouldn't exactly call it a comfort" Cap said, throwing his shield to Ultron.

Every once in awhile, you send a blast and sort of a f/c ball energy to him. You didn't want to stop the time because might as well it will drained your energy.

Not after that long, its only you and him. You take this advantage to stop the time and attack him as much as you can as a f/c mist slowly surround your body showing how much your energy drained for using alot of power.

Once you stop, Ultron drop to the ground, a groan fell from his metal lip. Without you realizing, Cap already stand behind you.

"Y/n!!??" You turn your head to see Nat holding Steve's shiled with her motorcycle. You catch the shield from Nat as she send a look that's look like 'oh y/n, you better tell me more later'. With a last glare, she speed pass teh truck make you toss it back to him.

Ultron seems to notice Nat present and lifts up a piece of road with his hand, ready to send it to Nat but she already goes to a different route. You're focusing on Nat too much that Ultron already send a shot to Steve, back onto the road.

Before he could hit the car window, you stop the time around you, using your power once again, as you run and pick him up and threw him to the truck, back with those metal ass. Woah, i didn't know i was that strong.

The time continue to flew away after you stop used your power. Your body start to grow weaker. But suddenly you feel a blast push you over the track to the road, your body spinning down onto the road. A few scraps in your hand and your knees but the most bloody one is on your head.

A headache hit you hard as if you were just hit by the truck. The world spinning around you. You pinch your forehead, just want the headache to gone, so that you can help Steve for the fight.

A burst of an anger came over you once you stand over your feet. A f/c mist dancing arouns your finger as you curled it in anger. Can't wait for me to kill you Ultron, your thoughts. The time around you seems to slow down but you didnt even use your power, the sound around you getting quite. In one blink, your eyes turn into f/c eyes. A smirk drawn to your lips.

"Need a lift?"

And with that, you hop on the motorcycle. Once she's close enough, you tap her shoulder, giving a sign for her to be more faster than before. When you arrive back at the truck, just in time, Ultron push Steve across the road into moving train.

Without wasting your time, yoy follow both of them but were cut off by the civilians who screaming in the train. You ran into them, stopping the time and move all of them aside, far from the fight. A few of them saying thank you make your heart flutter, forgetting about how angry are you to Ultron that you wish you could tied him down at the chair, tortured him slowly and make him scream in pain, slowly dying until he beg you for kill him.

"They're heading back towards you Nat , so whatever your going to do, do it now" Clint said from the comms.

"Im going in, Cap, y/n, can you keep him occupied?"

"What do you think we've been doing?" You and Steve ask in unison.

A few minutes later, finally, succesfully, you finally got to pin him down as you trip one of his metal thingy on his face. A glare send down to your spine make you reply back with a much more psycho glare. Uhhuu, how happy are you for having a two side in your body.

Suddenly, you got puch into the track as he punch on your face, hard using his metal hand. Due to pain, you try to hold the pain, mostly from your head. You sure that its already bleeding that you feel something wet dripping down from your wet blood hair.

A gust of wind pass through you that Ultron end up on the ground. He quickly stand up but once stop by a floating piece of metal. You drop on your knees, already weak for using alot of power.

Pietro notice this that he speed to you, looking down at your weak state. A smile on your lips make he even fall for you even more.

You push your body to him make he fell to the ground with you on top of him. A shot send into place where both of you earlier. When you open your eyes, a smirk on his lips make you gulp down to your lungs. His hand wrap around your body in prorection.

"You needed help aren't you? pretty girl?" Pietro said, you could feel his breath touching your lips. A boost of confidence come through you that you somehow end up kissing him.

His lips are soft, taste like a sweet, sour beer.

"Seems like i need a hero" you said after push yourself from a passionate kiss that you wish you could kiss him even more.

"Yeah, and i will be that hero for you" he said, whispered beside your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. Suddenly, a loud crash make both of you push yourselves to see the train was speeding into an area that was unfinished.

"Fuck" both of you said in unison.