five

Real Story
Dr Strange pov

The sun hitting my skin through the window as i continue reading a book, trying to focus on studying but my heart could not stop thinking about y/n.

I drop my book at the table beside of my couch and stand on my feet, start to make a portal to the avengers tower, where y/n akways used to be but the tower seems a little but odd and quite.

I walk in y/n room to see all of the things clean and clear.

Slowly, sat on my knees and take one of her hair on the carpet. Once i got the h/c one, i use a spell over it to see where did she gone too.

After a few minutes doing it, finally i open the portal and step inside of it to see y/n are fighting with the avengers.

"Strange!!" Yell Tony to me, i quickly make a move and force y/n to look me in the eyes. But once i saw her eyes, its pitch black and i know what just happended... someone must have said those eight words.

"Y/n!! Look at me!! Look at me kid"

I don't even realize that my eyes were wet, full of tears that just waiting to fell frkm my eyelash.

I close my eyes make one tear slip from it. I loose my grip make y/n take her chance and punch me on my cheeks and my stomach.

I jump a little farther from her and make a portal below her make her fall into it and creat a new one above the places where she stand before.

She quickly drop from the portal and lay unconcious right there, looking rough. My cloak slowly pull away from me and go fly to her and wrap himself to her body. I wonder who did this to her.

"What the hell just happended?!"

I turn my head to all of the avengers which behind me. I could say that there's too much of emotion in their face right now. As if they just face something bigger than usual.

"I need to tell you something"

***

I close the door behind me after checking up y/n at the medbay. Make a big portal enough for me to fit in and step inside of it.

All of the avengers already gather around the living room at Clint's house. All of their faces are serious that i start to think that they were in killed assasin mode.

"Tell us now" said Steve, using his command voice.

"Y/n is actually not my daughter. I found her at the street at her age of twelve. She looking so rough and her body is so small for her age that i take her to my house. I start to take care of her since that day. She tells me that she had no parents because HYDRA already killed them infront of her. She also gets her power from the time stone and i don't even know how did they do that. She said to me that she always being one of their puppet after they said only eight words that can make her turn into a soldier, probably stronger" i said, looking ag each of their face to see their reaction. Some of them shocked, and some of them mad but the most thing i recognized, they're sad.

"Why would she hide it from us?" Ask Bruce.

"She scared if you love her only for pities.. she already had gone through alots since she's only five"