eight

Vision
Y/n pov

"Thank you" he said, turned to Thor quickly got respond by a nodded, he put his hammer down on a table as he expected no harm will happen. Thor's outfit seems got his attention that he added a few thing on his body. Oh, he special, but that's not the actual thing that you think.

You glance at the metal things which is got hold by Tony. A pang of hurt build in your stomach, you feel your heart got stabbed many times that you almost fell into your kness and cried loud but all you do is, stand still, looking back at the strange guy infront of you. Hope no one saw you take a few glance at Tony and that metal trigger things.

"Thor, you helped create this?" ask Steve as everyone turn their gaze to Thor including you except your mind.

"I had a vision, a whirlpool of destruction and its center was that" answer Thor, pointing to the gem guy, i mean- the yellow gem guy.

"The gem?" Bruce ask meanwhile your eyes rest at the thing in Tony hand, without you realize, one tear trip from your eyes that you wiped it quickly when you taste a salty wet water on your lips.

You once snap to the reality when Tony move his hand, and set the metal diguise thing on his desk. You also notice a few sight looking at you but ignore it and tried your best to hear all of the things that they said but your mind can't stop themself to travel and start to overthinking. Oh, how you wish you could dissapear right now.

"Ultron isn't on the side of life, i am and he will end it all"

"What's he waiting for?"

"You" you and Vision say in sync that you notice all of their are on you. But all the things that you do, is staring down at the floor, playing with the f/c dark mist that still dancing in your hand. You had no reason to speak and if you are, the fight between them will getting much more worse than before. And you don't want that to happen.

"Where?" ask Bruce. "Sokovia, He's got Nat there too" Clint say, answering the green human question. Th-thats what you call him, lmao.

"If were wrong about you, if your the monster Ultron created you to be..."

"What will you do?" Vision said, almost as if he was scared.

"No"

Everyone turn their attention to you but your eyes still at the same position inwhich you still playing with your magic. You don't know why but its peaceful to watch them under your control, dancing around your finger. I just like it. Thats all.

"I don't think he is, because if he is, we already injured" continue you, look up to Vision, having an eye contact with him but he quickly broke it and look at the others.

"I don't want to kill Ultron he is unique and he's in pain" Vision says, glancing at you a few times whenever he look at the others. Suddenly, you feel a pair of an arm wrapping themselves around your waist. You look up to see Pietro looking down at you with a small smirk around his lips. Oh, how wish i can kiss him right now. His warmest quickly insert into your body that you lean your body to him, quickly he tighten the grip. This is much better than playing with my magic.

"That pain will roll over the Earth. So. he must be destroyed, everything, if there is even one that escapes we failed, and not one of us can do it without the others-" he paused.

"Maybe i am a monster, i don't think i'd know if i were one. I'm not what you are and im not what you intended. So, there maybe no other way for you to trust me, but we need to go" says Vision, taking Thor hammer in his hand and give it to the real owner. The silence slip between our conversation, still shock after saw that Vision taking his hammer just like that as if its not heavy at all.

"Three minutes. grab what you'll need" and with that, you ran out of Pietro's grip and kiss him on his cheeks before running all the way to take your clean suit and maybe clean up your wound a little.. if you have an enough time tho.

All of the sudden, someone calling your name from behind. You turn your head to see Tony with his regret face for doing that to you. Before je could say anything, you left him behind with Tony still trying to get your attention. What do you expect when the people who you thought as a father, betrayed you.

"Hey pietro-" you said but you cut yourself off by seeing Pietro without his shirt with a chiseled body... oh my, how can he be so hot.

"Like what you see princess" he said, quickly you look down on your feet. A red not so invisble blush creep up to your cheeks.

"I-i just though of giving W-wanda, this" stuttered you, holding a red jacket that completely match with Wanda since that's what he magic colour was.

"Oh yeah, just put it right there"

You put the jacket down and start to speed walk towards the door.

"Princess, can you take that water right there"

With that, you take that bottle and give it to him but the plan not gone very well that you end up in his arm while the bottle was on the floor. Your hand on his muscle chest meanwhile his hand roaming around your waist. Suddenly you got push closer to him as he kiss you on your lips.

The kiss was good, full of feelings and love, apart of them, you could feel the lust between it not until Wanda cough behind you, quickly you push Pietro and take a few step away from him.

"Ugh, you two should get a room" Wanda said, taking the jacket with her, mouth to you 'thank you' before rolling her eyes to Pietro.

"We already are, you're the one who interupt us" reply Pietro, taking my hand on his. Wanda quickly left both of us alone.

"Looks like we're alone"

"Yeah"

"But can i ask you a question princess" ask Pietro to you with his hot, sexy accent that you almost drop to your knees. You once nod for him to continue ask you a question.

"What is that metal thing that Tony hold for?"