seven

Help
Y/n pov

"Wanda, can you stop this thing?" Steve ask as she nod. Continue using her power to stop the train, Pietro ran to move the civilians out of the way.

You snap your finger making the time stop except you, Pietro and Wanda who can move, so, they can do it much easier. But your body already weak due to the attack from ultron earlier. The f/c mist getting darker and more of them surrounded you.

You drop to the ground after using alotof power as your forehead wound getting mpre wounded because your state that too much weaker thab you ever had. Not long after that, the train stop, as Pietro come back from the ran. He quickly drop beside you still doesnt notice how much pale are you.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asks to her brother, pats his shoulder on the back meanwhile Steve come closer to you in concern.

"Im fine, i just need a minute" answer Pietro still breathing heavily.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Ask Steve, kneeling next to you make you drop yourself to him. Your hair getting wet with your blood as the scraps and wound all over your body getting bigger. And this is one of the reason you dont like using your power but still, you enjoy use it, lol.

"Y-yeah"

Steve wrap his wrist around your neck, playing with your hair a little, knowing that you already weak to use power. Oh, how much do you need to tell him that you regret using your power too much. Pietro rush infront of you, pulling your hair behind your ear, seeing the wound on the forehead make him widen his eyes along Wanda. Steve quickly follow their action.

"How can-"

"Whenever im using alot o-of power, t-the wound or scraps a-around my body will get bigger and very wounded, thats one of the affect of using alot of power and i-i fucking hate it" you said, cutting Steve out.

"Languange y/n"

A quite chuckle could hear under your breath that Pietro follow after you. Once Steve want to carry you, Pietro stop him, by saying that he can send you more faster.

"Did you get the cradle?" Wanda ask with her accent to Steve.

"Yes, Stark has it, He'll fix it" Steve says make Wanda give him a confused look. "No, he won't"

You look at Pietro who holding you tight in his arm, confuse what did his twins sister just say.

"You don't know what your talking about, Stark's not crazy"

"He'll do anything to make things right"

And with that, you widen your eyes and look at Steve, nodding to him so he could understand what you trying to say..

"We need to get there ASAP"

***

Once we land on jet, yoy stand on your feet to run inside and find Tony but stop when Pietro hold your wrist.

You've been gained a few energy after drink a water and stitch a few wound and scarps that you can reach on. Suddenly, Pietro carry you on bridal style, you yelp in shock as he jog inside along with Wanda and Steve following behind. We all find ourself to see Tony and Bruce almost finished with the android. He drop you on your butt but not before sending a peck on your cheeks as it turn a blush red.

"Im going to say this once-"

"How about nonce?" Stark said, cuts Steve immediately.

"Shut it down" barks Cap to both of the science bro using his command voice. But still, no one move to shut ut down.

"Nope, not happening" Tony says, continuing doing his works.

"You don't know what your doing" reply Steve back to Tony, send a glare with it.

"But you do? You're sure she's not in your head?" Ask Bruce, pointing to Wanda. Quickly you step infront of Wanda same as Pietro.

"And you too!!, how could you y/n, you keep it on yourself" continue Bruce, yelling at you make you flinch a little, pointed his finger to you.

"I've my own reason!!"

"Yeah.. my own reason" Tony said, mocking on you make your blood boil in anger but at the same time, your heart click, there's a pang in it, Bruce never yell. It just hurt your feeling but the anger stop it, raising through your blood veins. With that, you walk infront of Bruce, pointing your finger infront of his face.

"This is not you, i know you Bruce, he must convinces you, didn't he? He's the one who persuaded you into this thing, am i right?" You ask, turn your finger to face Tony, who already looking at you deeplu through your eyes. A f/c start to dance around your finger but its much more darker than they use to. As you about to blast tge wiyer so it will stop working, you see Hawkeye shot through the glass floor where Pietro was standing on, causing him to fall infront of Clint, another level.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked, pointing his gun at Pietro's leg make your heart rate raised into fear. Suddenly Bruce grabbed Wanda and put her in a choke hold. When you got ready to attack them, Tony take sonething from his desk that make my eyes widen in fear.

"Y/n, you do know what's this and if you don't to experience it once again, stay away from the fight" said Tony, but all did i saw is the metal things in his hand that make you trigger in fear. In one second, all of the pain that you face, flashback into your mind. Your eyes still widen in fear as its start to water but no tears come out. Instead of that, you look down to the ground, the mist that dancing around your finger earlier getting darker and darker. All you had to do now, control your anger issues.

Then, Thor comes through the roof with his mighty hammer and summons a huge lighting bolt as he stand into of the cradle and lighting down onto the long box that held android. Suddenly, the box blasted open and its make Thor down to the ground.

You see a man come out of the cradle, there's something that make you interest on him.. Not like something about feelings or what, its about the gem on his forehead. All of the sudden, he attack Thor as Thor threw him through the window into the lounge area. That gem guy was about to fly out but once stop at the window, admiring the view. Thor told us to stop but i never thought of attacking him it just that, the gem.. it looks familiar to your father one, but its yellow instead of green.

He floated down and start to creat his own cloth from absolutely nothing.

"Im sorry.. that was odd"