Chapter 1- The beginning after the end

Dead bodies scattered around the room with a chilling atmosphere and there are at least still 5 people in the room, no, you can say that it is soon to be two as you can hear the stabbing and the piercing of a dagger into flesh continuously.

At last everyone was sent to hell and only two people was standing in the room.

"Isn't this too obvious?"

The girl snickered as she broke the silence, walking in the piles of bodies she killed.

Maybe what's more scarier rather than the pool of blood itself is the girl walking and stepping to the bodies were emotionless and frighteningly calm as if just walking through a busy street after buying some groceries, as if what's surrounding her now is just a simple hallucination.

"You w-were too much of a hindrance in our business, you've a-already caused too much damage!"

A somewhat shaky refusal by a guy in his mid 30's or 40's with his bloody suit stained by the blood of others who tried to protect him.

The girl sneered, as if she found it funny.

Suddenly the guy attempted to reach for the gun that was lying on the floor but horribly failed as the girl quickly noticed it and acted in horrifying speed.

But instead of getting scared, he smiled and quickly brought out the knife he was hiding inside in his suit. It was obvious that he was waiting for the chance so that their gap can be narrowed but the girl dodged it so easily as if it was child play.

"I feel like your underestimating my skills, do you really wanna kill me or did you just wanted to be killed by me?" She said with a mocking voice and look.

"Shut up and die" the two bickered while eyeing for each other's neck but for the girl it was as if she just wanted to play and she was not even taking the old man's sincerity with his half injured body. Finally the girl lost her interest and ended the poor guy's life.

The girl just stood there, atop of all the people she killed. Truly she was exhausted. Who knew they'd send this many men.

The big moon seeped through the big window at the balcony and revealed the girl's appearance.

You can visibly see there was loneliness and longing in the girl's eyes

You can visibly see there was loneliness and longing in the girl's eyes. The girl walked through the balcony, not minding the pool of blood or herself that was soaking with blood.

She sat on the edge of the railing in the balcony and longingly stared at the somewhat big bluish moon. The building was quite high and she was on edge of a railing, if someone were to saw her, they'd probably faint.

But no one can even disturb the girl as she was reminiscing and thinking about something deeply. That's why she didn't even noticed that someone pushed her off the railing.

She immediately was able to grab the hinge of the railing.

'Dang it! I let my guard down!, I thought I killed them all!. No, he's probably also an assassin, he probably erased his presence so I wouldn't notice he was alive. I was too careless!'

She tried to get up so she won't fall on her death but this damn guy didn't even gave her a chance. And there she was, falling helplessly and was about to die.

'Why?, I can't die yet! I promised them!! No!'

The expressionless and calm girl was now crying and having a face of regret and apologetic face. "Im sorry, hng.. I-im sorry". In the end she couldn't keep her promise and died.

******************************************

It's warm, where is this?, I like it here.

I was too comfortable that I couldn't even open my eyes.

Ah, is this heaven? Wait, No, that's not even possible. Oh well, whatever. Then suddenly it got noisy. 'What the heck?!' Y'all someone's sleeping, Kay? I haven't slept like this in a while.

But there's this sudden feeling like I just suddenly was able to breathe. 'Huah'.

Huh? What?

Suddenly I felt like everything got lighter and then someone hit me. I unconsciously cried and a loud one at that.

"UWAAAHHHHHH"

Then unfamiliar voices started speaking. "Oh my! It's a girl! And a very cute one, Congratulations Grand Duchess and Duke!"

Huh? Wah? Eh? Nani? Ah? Eh? Hm?

Even after all my confusion, as I don't know what the heck is going on, I unwillingly kept crying.

Well it does hurt, the slap was still lingering. It was as if my skin was very sensitive. I had a lot of questions but my consciousness was already fading.

I was very confused, plus the noisy surroundings, l was somewhat uncomfortable and my own noisy crying.

It was like I was already very tired and stressed but I didn't even had the time to think about that as I gradually lost my consciousness.
====================================
Author's corner:

Hi! This is my first book and my first time writing!
This is just for fun as I enjoy this type of cliche genre.
Lastly, enjoy the story!