1. The stare

Looking behind the window I get to see Magnificent words, that I like to see, but looking at them gives me shiver.

Author point of view::

Two guys are running at little allies without looking behind the moon in the sky is already gone from the sky and it's started to get orange out from it but the difference in the sky didn't stop them from running.

Suddenly they stop and started the walk back with their back facing each other they stop in leaving a fifteen-centimeter gap in the middle of them looking behind at each other and nod, like understanding what was in their mind.

Two people come with (axe, grasshooker) in their hand they started running to their side they grab each of their hand and starts to cut but stop by the duos second hand and one get kicked by their sheen and other in the balls before they try to respond with any other attack their weapons are already thrown out of their arms.

They start to fight but it's more like beating others, the others we are talking is come with huge muscles, body size is double of a normal human being but is getting beaten like some damsel in distress.

The duo look at their beaten face with blood, snot, and sand all over the body, they didn't even look like a hunter, who just come to hunt them, the game is a change before they even knew it, "hm, what do you think your family would like if I sent your head to them with one eye bulge out or your dick to your other women so they can get a better understanding of this world from now on." With that, he takes the axe from the road where they drop it from this big guy, and with three blows his head from his body are already left to the side.

After looking at his partner the bulk guy was too scared to move. before he could get out of hind he felt piercing pain in his hand he let out blood piercing screen one after another he started with seeing his hand, arm, foot, leg leaving his body one by one, he begs, but nobody hears or too much fear to come out and help.

within an hour his life got out of his body.

the golden brown hair boy laughs at looking at what his partner made a mess, "you know, you are messy".

the brown with black hair boy just chuckle and shake his head "girls like it when I'm messy" he knows it's going to trigger his friend.

"I still don't get it, why they like you" the golden-brown hair boy shakes his head and see the sunshine is coming more than before from the clouds, "let's call it a day, call and tell them to come and clean it up"

"I didn't bring my phone" the black-brown hair just shrugged, after seeing that the friend glare he just brought his hand up, "don't forget there was a location set up on the phone to lay our safety card"

He just shakes his head and starts calling on his phone and commands his people to come and clean up the process. Meanwhile, his friend who was looking at the sun feel something is behind him looking at him but before he even starts looking, his friend's voice brought him back that they should left now. He again sees behind himself but doesn't see anyone there then shrugs in this response and starts walking to the main road where they drive up their vehicles.