5. The princess (1)

The white suit with a red bow and the black suit with the red tie are laying on the table. Veer and Simon look at it and look at each other and sigh loudly.

Simon gets up and picks the black tuxedo and started walk towards the changing room, having no other choice Veer also stand up and gets the White tuxedo and walks outside of the room with a banging door.

Both get prepared for the party and the invitation man will be at the venue the address is already sent out on their phone with every text method Veer's mother has found. They get in the black limousine and making sure that the middle partition is up.

"Dobrev house' is all we get to know from this address, Do you know anything about this person we are going to meet" Simon starts his questions after the silent period.

"No dealing with them, but a decent man has no dealing with illegal things, make a good name and had a child with an unknown woman, who die early. A good father, living with his daughter. No illicit affair or woman has found with him till now. Has too much name around in business, where are you living exactly? under the rock." Veer ends his sentence with a mocking tone and words.

"Has anyone told you why you don't get girls because you annoyed them with your words? And if that man has not into illegal things them how should I know him?" Simon said matter of factly.

Before Veer and Simon start their banter the limousine stop at the front gate of the mansion, the knock at the window is all that need them to come outside of their banter.

A boy in his teen stands there, passing the file to them, veer accept the file with a nod. The limousine rolled into the gates, Simon snatched the file, opening to only find the gold invitation card with silver handwriting added to it. The price of this invitation card is thousands of rupees.

"Hey it's nineteen years old girl's birthday and why it's so much fancy like it's her first debut in the society." Simon starts his rambling and veer lost in his world looking outside of the window.

The car stopped in front steps of the door, the chauffeur opens the door for them, seeing them going inside of the mansion the driver started the car in the direction of the valet guidance.

Entering the door they saw two helpers are already helping some ladies with their coat and other necessities. The other three quietly stand aside, one of them comes to them, asks if they need any help in direction of the reception room or ballroom and if they want to put anything in the locker.

They don't have anything other than the little gift in hand. They politely ask for the direction of the receptionist hall. After getting that they thank the helper.

After entering the reception hall they see so many people and a man in his Butler uniform greets them with a smile.

"They have Chicken kabab with champagne here, Veer"

"Do you come here to eat kabab" the sarcastic tone is always there?

"I think you didn't eat any chicken at your home party, and till now you didn't have anything that will satisfy your rage." Simon's smirked is not going to die with the small remark.

In return, Veer just rolled his eyes at him and grab one glass of champagne and kabab in another hand to eat.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today I'm very happy to celebrate my sweetheart birthday with you guys here. It's her nineteenth birthday and I want her to meet all of you, so she will be under your guidance."

The speech just got over, and there got some clicking hills on everyone's ears. People turned to see only to find a girl in a champagne dress with perfect make-up on her face. Her skin is brown plus caramel. With high heels she carrying herself magnificently. The look on her face was something that warns everyone to stay away from her. But her smile divulges people to get a good day. The eyes are blank like nothing fascinates them. 'This was more temptation than anything to find out how she loses her smile, that blank eyes get some emotions, more like fear in it. The look that was warning people to stay away change with something different.' This all is going to that head of theirs. If they see each other faces they will know what is running on in their minds.

Simon just turned his head to talk to Veer but a sudden voice caught his attention, the girl is currently standing together, with her father arm to arm locked in. "Thank You everyone gathering at my birthday party with your best wishes. I guess we will see each other more from now on."

Simon just stares at that girl like he didn't believe it, the pleasure girl he wanted, is here, standing in front of him. The brief he is wearing now is getting too tight for his liking.

Kiara is walking around talking with every single person who wishes her, Simon is walking behind her without stopping, Veer has watched this scene and shook his head, thinking this is another girl he wants to fiddle.