3. The Voice

"The voice can make you beg, get pleasure by it, or make command you to destroy yourself."

Simon Pov:-

              "You should look before you walk" the lady's voice cut through my ear. I sighed. another one.

I turn and walked in her direction and stood leaving some normal distance between us, "what happened to miss, why are you shouting through God place, it's not suitable for a lady like you"

She started to blush furiously, clearly showing her embarrassment to others, "you-" before she starts I make myself present in a front-row, kissing my mother's cheek, I gave a nod to my father. Looking at the whole Thomas family I just give a small glance.

The prayer started by Father going upside of my head, I looked around to see everyone's eyes are closed other than me.

I made my way outside of the hallway strolling around, getting in the bathroom to release myself, after doing my work I come out to wash my hands only to get shocked by my life.

The girl I had a contradiction with earlier in church now again standing in front of me with her hands folding below her breasts(and they are also bulging).

"Do you think I will let you go after you pull that stunt in front of everyone" her voice is screeching too much in my ear.

"You come here all the way to talk about some mere incident" the earlier shock Is already gone before she senses it. I have this facial where people don't know I'm laughing or joking.

Only one bastard understands me every time without even using my words and actions. How was his party anyway, he didn't even call till now?

"Hey, hello, I'm talking to you, Are you deaf or what" oh, shit, I zoned out again, it's not my fault anyway her talk is like Father, Meaningless.

I got close to her and scooped her in my hand and walk-in one of the stalls, I pushed her in between without caring if this is clean or not.

Getting close to her ear, "you need to discipline your mouth, but I will make sure to get other voices out that will suit you more" getting her two hands upward direction I touch her skirt down by yanking out.

She forgot her bootie shots I guess, seeing her thong it's like she's prepared. I spank that bootie two times hard and get the condom out of my pocket, ripping open, wearing it before she comes out of her high.

Getting that lace aside I slip inside smoothly without any disturbance, I sigh inwardly, she comes with preparation. Rolling her eyes with satisfaction she moves her hips and wanted to get more closer to me. But I denied it by slamming her against the wall.

If I didn't know better, I will have to think that I'm raping a girl. Groaning and moaning I fuck her from behind she's good in this I should give her to veer. He will like it. "I...cumming" she Cum already, I'm not even halfway there.

I am slamming into her without stopping for her to get herself together, she should know this. She cum again and my pleasure is don't know where is it.

I don't know why it's happening to me, I stop Cumming already for the last five years, is it possible for others. I wanted to tell someone but I can't. My pride is more than matter than this. I swear if I get a girl who can get me cum, I'll marry her instant. This girl has already cum six times. and started to lose her voice.

I am getting bored to hell now, I want my pleasure, I guess only killing her I would get that but mum will not like it if anything happens here.

Before I take back my dick in my pant, I heard a soft chuckle. That I ignored it by frustrating of not getting any orgasm. "No Daddy, I am good, I just come to church, for getting me more strength" the soft voice is like a feather to my ear who are too naughty to whispering dirty words.

When I start giving more attention to that voice I hear a groan from the front, annoyed by her I slam her mouth In the wall and keep it there, looking at my hard dick who is on the verge of coming by that voice.

I am waiting for giving myself the last blow so I can finally cum but there was no voice, there was some shuffling I heard "Bye Daddy" with that I come hard with growling and howling loudly in the condom filling to the extent that I can see it'll spill, to that I let that girl go, she slumped down with her bloodied nose and a broken jaw my handprint is seen by her hands.

Wearing my jeans I come out of the bathroom, going behind in the bushes to see the owner of my cum. But I only have to sigh for now that nobody is here to tell how's she looks.