Chapter- 11

I'm sorry, a thousand apologies!!! Things are getting better and that's why i have to start studying again. I was so busy and i am so sorry for making you guys wait too long. I feel so bad. 🥺

I will try to update a bit regularly from now on. Also this chapyter is a bit short and i know it will not exceed your expectations but please bear with me. Trying my best here.

Suggestions.. ideass.. anything.. hit me up!!!

And thank you for the ongoing comments, votes and supports for this fanfic. Means a lot to me.

_____________________________________

Brett opened his eyes, the sun was shining through the curtains and he felt a bit sluggish. He turned around and he halted.

Eddy was sleeping peacefully right next to him, tugged like a worm in his blanket.

Then, he remembered Eddy kissed him last night. Brett could feel his cheeks getting warmer by the second.

How should he face Eddy now? He never witnessed anything like this before.. but his mind is turning into a mush.

Maybe he should sneak out and avoid Eddy? But why would he do that?

Brett was now in real deep thought.

Eddy likes me? But what if he is just playing? No!! Eddy is not that kind of person at all. So, he really does like me? Ughh, but why me? And do i like him??

Do i like him??

I guess. I like it when he is around me. I like it when he kiss me too. So, i like him??!!

Now, Brett was a blushing mess. He realised that he liked Eddy but he was not the person to let his feelings out or even expressed them.

"You okay there?"

Brett stopped his movements and frozed like a statue.

"You were tossing and turning. You okay?"

Brett turned the other way and said

"I'm fine" he couldn't let Eddy see him like this.. all red to the ears.

"Then, should we make breakfast? I'm kinda hungry "

"U..umm.. sure. Go on ahead. I'll come down "

Eddy yawned, and got up.

"Sure sleepyhead. You better not let me drag you down okay. Come down once you wash up, okay?"

"Yeah yeah"

When Brett heard the door clicked. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. Eddy acted normal?? So he should act like that too?

Come on Brett. You can do it. Do not blush. Do not blush. - he started chanting his mantra for today.

Eddy was making pancake for them and he saw Brett coming down.

"So, you going back to the hospital?"

"Umm, gotta go check on mom"

Eddy finished the pancakes and Brett set the table. It was surprisingly normal, Brett thought his mantra was for nothing. They chated normally like the usual. Their puns and jokes were the same and the atmosphere was pretty normal. Brett sighed in relief.

Brett could be himself when he was with Eddy that's why he really trusts him.

Brett washed the dishes while Eddy changed. Brett sat down, closed his eyes and hummed a song. Hmm.. nope.. Eddy said it's a piece, he remembered.

Eddy was like a prodigy, he saw how Eddy practiced really hard, he was so great playing the violin that any girl would fall for him, plus he was perfect.

Eddy was practicing hard to become a soloist while Brett was trying just to survive.

Hmm.. maybe i should have a goal?? Well, taking care of mom is my first goal so-

Brett was woken up from his thoughts by Eddy's movements.

"Hey dude, you all set?" Eddy asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

Eddy stood in front of Brett.

"Anything wrong? Forget something?"

"Ummm.. yeah,, kind of. Give me a morning kiss"

At that, Brett cheeks were on FYAHHH!!!

"Wha.. how..you.. me.. what.. umm.."

"Brett, do you like me?"

Eddy asked in a serious tone.

But when he saw that Brett didn't even look him and kept staring at the floor, he thought he made a mistake.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have forced it on you. I'm sorry. Just pretend like it never happened. It's okay"

Dejected, he walked away. When he reached the front door and about to open it--

Small pair of hands tugged on his hoodie making Eddy halt.

"It..its..not that" Brett said looking down.

"What?" Eddy turned to Brett, now face to face.

"I don't..umm..i never experienced other's affection or..like..or love..or.. something like that,, so I--"

Seeing Brett a blushing mess, trying to explain himself so hard that he wouldn't hurt his feelings was so cute and precious for Eddy.

"It's fine, its fine, but don't leave me hanging too long okay. I don't want anyone to snatch you away" Eddy teased.

At that Brett looked up at Eddy and said.

"Who's gonna snatch who?? Geez, I'm not a girl. Let's go"

"What about my morning kiss?"

"What??!!"

"Come on, just a peck."

"Me??!! Pe..peck you!! I can't do it" Brett hides himself, covering his face with his hands.

"Then, may i?"

At that, Brett lowered his hands, closed his eyes tight, waiting for the peck to come.

Eddy was surprised at Brett, obviously so happy. So, Brett does like me a bit- he thought.

Eddy leaned slowly to the cute little koala, he closed his eyes and shortened their distance. He could feel Brett's breath.. then their noses touched.

Brett flinched a bit but Eddy held him by the waist so Brett couldn't move.

Then Eddy leaned in.