Chapter-18

I'm back!!!

Okay, this chapter is a bit..umm.. steamy So read at your own risk.

Hehehe sorry for the long wait .

Enjoy chapter 17.

_____________________________

In the morning, Brett woke up feeling cold, he hands searched for the warmth that was beside him but all he touched was the sheets.

He opened his eyes and he found the bed empty. Brett felt a little uneasy and he got up. He searched for Eddy in the room but no one was there. Brett thought Eddy must have something to do so he washed up waiting for Eddy.

But even after 1 hour, Eddy was nowhere to be seen. Brett searched for his phone and found it in his bag but the battery was dead. He sighed as he got another job to attend to.

So, without Eddy. He went out and went straight to his job.

.

.

Eddy ran and panted as he ran up the stairs. The elevator was all the up to the top floor so he ran up the stairs as he know there was someone waiting for him.

You shouldn't have met with Jane, Eddy.
Big mistake- He slightly cursed in his mind.

He dashed towards the room and opened it only to find it dead quiet. He went to his bedroom but all he found was an empty bed. He sighed, he fucked it all up again.

.

.

Brett was tired not because of his job, but because that someone was stuck in his mind all day. He was a little angry because of him, leaving him alone like that, but he knew that Eddy must have something important to do. But he felt lonely, the same feeling that haunted him for years.

It was 7 now, he already ate so he went straight home, he checked his phone and realized that he didn't charge it.

Brett climbed up the stairs and what he found besides his door was Eddy, dozing off.

"Eddy?" Brett called.

At that, Eddy's eye shot up, stood up and hugged Brett.

"I am sorry for leaving you like that. I had an urgent matter to attend to so, i had to leave. I am sorry" Eddy apologised.

"Its okay, Eddy. I was a little sad but i knew you wouldn't leave me just like that"

"And believe me, i never will" Eddy reassured.

Eddy broke the hug saying

"By the way, i tried calling you"

"Oops, Battery's dead so"

"Oh, i thought you were angry at me so i bought bubble tea"

"Where were you Eddy?" Brett questioned out of curiousity.

"Nowhere, just went to meet with a conductor friend"

"Oh, i thought you don't have any concerts here" Brett unlocked the door and led them inside.

"No..umm.. just talking about business. So i thought you were at the restaurant, but they said it was not your shift?" Eddy followed Brett.

"Yeah, another part time. Gonna take a bath."

"Lets bath together"

"I will strangle you if you dare" Brett glared at him.
Eddy just chuckled because he always found those death glares cute.

.

.

Eddy was having a hard time staying still. He knows that it would be all too fast but he can't help but want to desire his best friend. Brett was his boyfriend now after all, wait was he? He didn't ask but he knew his feelings too, they both wanted each other so, he should formally ask him to make it official.

Eddy wanted Brett, he wanted to mark him, make him his. He longed for him for all those years and now he finally have him, so he wanted him.

.

.

Brett now fully clothed, he went to the living room to find Eddy sitting on the couch, seeming to be daydreaming. He tiptoed, towards him, with the intention of scaring him.

But suddenly, Eddy stood up, grabbed Brett by the wrist and flipped them, pinning Brett down on the couch.

"Ed... Eddy..mhmm" Brett felt his lips being ravished by Eddy's, he couldn't breathe. He knew he wanted this too but Eddy was being so rough.

Eddy bit Brett's bottom lips earning a gasp from Brett and slipped his tongue in. He enjoyed exploring Brrett's insides with his tongue. He could feel Brett panting under him and that's when his lips traced down to Brett's neck.

Brett could feel Eddy marking him probably leaving a bruise but he was feeling too good to even care. He felt Eddy started to play with his nipples making him yelp. He tired to not to let any weird sound come out but it was hard.

At that Brett started to moan, he breathing became erratic, he feels so good.

Eddy lifted him up, carrying Brett in a bridal style and laid him softly on the bed. Without wasting time, he kissed those soft lips again.

Brett was ready to become Eddy's so he trusted him, Eddy was much more careful than before, Brett got up and marked Eddy's neck, pampering him with soft kisses.

"Eager to be mine?" Eddy chuckeld

"Just...just" Brett was all flushed to the tip of his ears.
Eddy kissed him again, now, being ever so gentle with the one he loves.

.

.

Brett opened his eyes, he must have fell asleep. Brett looked at the person sleeping beside him. It was nearly 2 am, he was feeling hungry because of their recent activity * ahem...cough...cough *

He carefully got up, dressed himself and went to the kitchen to cook some ramen.

Eddy was so careful with me even if we didn't go all the way. Goshhhh, I'm so embarrassed. How can i look at him in the eyes and not blush. LingLing help me.- Brett thought.

Then, Brett heard a notification, it was coming from Eddy's jacket that he must have left in the living room, he brushed it off. But the ding sound seems not to disappear any second. Brett was curious.

He knew it was an invasion of Eddy's privacy but who would text their friend so late and what if its emergency- Brett thought

So, he took the phone and look at it.

Jane: Thank you for that talk in the morning.
Jane: Are you asleep?
Jane: I would love to see you again
Jane: So, what about tomorrow night? At your room?
Jane : I can't sleep because of what happened in the morning. So, i really wanted more, you know what i mean, hahaha.
Jane: Call me when you see this okay, Love. Sweet dreams

"What the hell?" Brett mumbled.