Chapter - 21

Sad to say that this fanfic is coming to an end. This was my first fanfic so i had no idea where i was going with it

But.....( finish the chapter to know more)

--------------------

Eddy was looking at Brett. He was scared. He was scared that like his mother, Brett..

No No No. Don’t think about that, Brett is going to be fine. The doctor’s are still analyzing it. He is fine. He is fine.
He felt asleep due to exhaustion.

.

.

Brett opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar room. He felt a little bit dizzy and pressed his forehead. He was an IV line attached to him and he saw Eddy sleeping on the chair that was too small for him.

It was already afternoon. He gently called the sleeping giant.

“Ed..Eddy..?”

Eddy eyes shot up and saw Brett was sitting on the bed. Looking fine. He quickly hugged him.

“Eddy… too tight..can’t breathe” Brett laughed.

“You mister. You had me worried sick. No more Bubble Teas for a whole month and no more junk food. You will eat healthy at all cost”

“WHAT!! Wait, you can’t do that”

“You fainted because of indigestion, that severe pain trigger the vasovagal reflex, that’s why you fainted. The doctor said no sugary drinks and I know you said bubbletea is your life but right now, I say what goes because..it hurts too much to see you like this” tears started building up.

“I thought, I had the worst thought Brett. It scared me to death”

Brett softly hugged Eddy as he knew what he was talking about.

“Shh..shh… I’m sorry. You thought about mom, didn’t you?”

Eddy just nodded.

“Don’t worry. I will listen and do this your way.”

Eddy softly kissed Brett.

.

.

Brett was now resting peacefully in bed, while Eddy went shopping. But what in his was mind was Bubble Tea

. He never knew life was this tasteless without BubbleTea.

Maybe 1 wouldn’t hurt. Eddy went out only a few minutes ago so, I will only buy one cup.

Brett opened the app and ordered Bubbletea and was comfirmed that is will be delivered only within 5 minutes. Brett can’t sit still. He really wanted his drink.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Brett hopped up. He opened the door but to his horror, it was Eddy. Brett flinched so bad.

“Eddy!! Umm.. you’re home…umm..early”

“Yeah, I only had to buy a few things. You seem a bit fidgety” Eddy said while putting down his grocery bag.

“Nah, its nothing. Are you gonna go out again?” Brett asked trying to let Eddy go out before his drink arrive.

“No, don’t think so. Do you need anything?” Eddy asked putting out his groceries out of the bag.

“Ahh, ummm. Can I have some..ah..fruits?”

“Fruits? I got it stocked up in the fridge” Eddy spoke.

Then, Brett’s phone went Ding. Brett jumped to his phone and looked at his noti.

“DELIVERED”

What the hell? But I didn’t, what’s going on?

“By the way, a delivery guy came and dropped this off”

Brett’s mind went Sheet

“We met at the elevator, so, care to explain?”

“I really want to drink it Eddy, just one wouldn’t hurt”

“Doctor’s orders Brett. You know that. He said at least one week to get your health up.”

“I know”

“That’s why I bought fruits. Good sugars”

“I know”

“So you have to listen to me”

“I  know”

“So, I’ll have this then”

“No!! I mean, just one sip”

“Nope. I’ll prepare you some juice instead. Thank you for the bubbletea”

Eddy gulped the drink and ate those delicious pearls. While Brett was sulking in the corner.

Eddy glanced at Brett and saw his shoulders all slumped. He was a bit sad. He knows how much Brett loves BBT, but he had to do this for Brett.

“Brett” Eddy called trying to cheer up his cute lover.

“Hmm?”

“So, we have to leave on next Monday.”

“Oh, so soon?”

“Yeah, and the BBT there is amazing.”

“Really?!!” Brett lights up.

“Yeah, really. So we have to pack up from tomorrow. We have only 5 days now so, the sooner the better”

“Sure sure, can’t wait to go”

.

.

After 3 weeks.

The two couples already settled down in Brisbane.
Brett always waited for Eddy to come home every evening, while he worked part time till noon.

It was like the two of them were living the life of a married couple. The love never falters yet brimming up each day.

“Welcome home Eddy” Brett greeted.

“Hi, my love. Are you tired today?” Eddy hugged the smaller.

“I should be the one asking you that but nope, not tired”

“Well, let me take a bath first, I have something to tell you”

“Oh, sure.”

.

.

The two of them were eating dinner and Eddy couldn’t stop looking at the other.

“Umm, is it not good?”
“No no, its great”

“then, why?” Brett deadpanned.

“Brett?”

“Hmm?” Brett looked at Eddy and he seems to be nervous.

“Can we go somewhere tomorrow?”

“Sure where do you want to go?”

“To the stars”

Brett spinned his head towards Eddy. Brett blushed so bad.

“You are too brave” Brett said, eyes looking down, face all red.

“Hhaha, so come on. It’s a bit cold so dress warm”

“Okay, is it a date?”

“Yeah, its my time to surprise you”

Brett felt like he has butterflies in his stomach and both ate their dinner with a smile on their faces.

____________________________

NEW FANFIC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've learned a lot in this and gained GOOD experience so, I'm pretty excited for this new one.

Hoping it will be better than this.

So, KEEP AN EYE OUT!!!!!!