Chapter-17

Hello, surprise ya huh!! I'm back with chapters-17.

Hope you guys enjoy, and if you do vote and comment, because it took a lot of me to right this kind of..umm..thing?? Scene?? Idk.

Anyway, thank you for the ongoing support. ENJOY!

________________________________

Brett puts the bubble tea down and takes a breath.

He looked at Eddy and he could see that Eddy was trying his best, so should he take a leap of faith? Dive into the unknown without knowing what lies ahead in the future for both of them?

Brett gently takes Eddy's hand, he felt the warmth of Eddy that he misses so much.

"I love you Eddy" Brett cried.

"And i don't know what lies ahead for us but if its with you, i can go through with anything. I am sorry for hurting you" Brett smiled through his tears.

When Eddy heard those words, he couldn't contain himself. He hugged Brett and he could feel Brett hugging him right back.

"You better keep your words because I'm never letting you go" Eddy joked, breaking the hug to look at the person he loves the most.

"I will and i promise" Brett said.

And at that, Brett moved closer to Eddy, tiptoed and kissed Eddy, more like a peck.

Eddy was so surprised, this was the first time Brett initiated something, he was over the moon.

"Ahem, i didn't quite get that. Perhaps, once more" Eddy joked. He could see Brett's face was painted in a beautiful shade of crimson.

"Eddy stop it" Brett hides his face, covering it with his hands.

Then, Eddy cupped Brett's face, leaning closer, while Brett just frozed.

"Brett, i love you and i always will."

Eddy kissed him, he missed Brett's soft lips. He angled his head to kiss Brett a little bit deeper, he could feel Brett was enjoying himself too.

Brett break the kiss as he was out of breath, face flushed.

Eddy looked at him and seeing Brett all embarrassed after all these years just like before, he found it so adorable that he started showering Brett with kisses.

Brett giggled along.

"Eddy, that tickles." Brett laughed.

"Brett, come with me tonight."

"Huh? Where?"

"My room, at the hotel"

Brett thoughts were travelling a thousand miles per hour.

His room, at the hotel? Does that mean he wants to *gasp* so fast?. But but .. I'm so chubby, i should've cut down on the bubble teas. Would he want me? Oh geez- Brett thought, ears red to the tip.

"Hey, Brett come on get in. Lets head home before it gets dark" Eddy stated.

"Oh, okay. Let's go"
.
.

Through the ride home, Eddy noticed that Brett was fidgeting a lot.

Am i making Brett uncomfortable? But what did i do?- Eddy thought, obviously puzzled.

They reached the hotel and while Eddy was excited to show off his violin, Brett was still concerned.

"Come on in"

Brett look around and it was so huge unlike his room. It has everything, he was amazed. He has never been in this kind of room before.

"Come here, this is my violin. Edwina"