Part 5

KYOYA'S POV-

As Lily was sleeping peacefully I though about everything that's happened in th last few days. How my father invited the Tamakashi's to our house and we met the mysterious girl my sister is always bragging about. Then I was set up on a blind date only to be matched with said girl. Now I'm riding in a limo with her head on my shoulder because her siblings took her car and left her on a rampage. I never thought I'd ever go out of my way for someone like I currently am, yet I'm willing to if it's for Lily.

Wait a minute, what?

Am I actually falling for my sister's best friend? No, I don't have time for worthless distractions. I have much more serious matters to handle. I sighed as we pulled up to Ouran Academy. I woke Lily up before we both sttepped out of the car. I heard murmers as we walked up to the doors of the Academy. People whispering things such as, "Why is that nobody with Kyoya?" "I bet she's just a charity case." and my favorite one of all "Who does she think she is riding with a host? She's worthless." Before iI could speak I saw Lily turn around and heard her scream at everyone...

"You know, it's very rude to whisper. SO JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!!" I saw her smirk when all the whispers died down. We walked in and I walked with her to class before I remembered something.

'You know Lily, I can give you a ride back too. Since your siblings won't be attending the club considering they don't know about it."

"That sounds great Kyoya. I might just take you up on that."

"Say, isn't your brother a second-year?"

"Yes why?"

"I think he's the new student being put in Tamaki and mine's class."

"Really? That's cool. Luna's being put in class with Haruhi and I. There's another set of twins in there, but they annoy the crap out of me." I chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"The Hitachiin twins are a part of the club. They preform their 'brotherly love' act. Makes the girls go crazy."

"What self respecting person does that to people?"

"You and Luna did it to us."

"Hey, she calls the shots on that crap. And besides, I said 'self respecting.' Luna's not self respecting."

"What about you?"

"Well..."

"From what I've figured out so far, you seem pretty self respecting. You're wise, honest, comical, and aim for your goals. I was told about L4's debut and how you set it up. That was very responsible. I believe you four will make it as a band."

"Kyoya..."

"I also seem to find myself in a predicament because I think I'm starting to fa-" The bell rang and I quickly realized what I was about to say. 'Fall for you.' I told Lily a swift goodbye and quickly walked around a nearby corner to look like I was on my way to class. I sighed deeply as I felt my face heat up.

"What's wrong with me?" I walked to class and saw Tamaki and Lawrence talking to one another. I joined into the conversation and waaited for the tacher to come in. I need time to get my thoughts together.

LILY'S POV~

What was he going to say? I walked into the class room and saw the HItachiins messing with Luna and she looked utterly confused. I walked up behind them and waited for my cue.

"Why don't you have your glasses Tamakashi?" Kaoru

"Yeah, are you finally wearing contacts and trying to look like a little decent?" Hikaru