Part 21: THE WEDDING PART 1

LILY'S POV~

I woke up one morning to notice I wasn't in the room I've been in for the last month. Oh yeah, I'm getting married today. I smiled before I shot up with my eyes wide open. I'm getting married today!!!! The door to the room opened and I saw my sisters, Renge, and Haruhi walk in followed by my mother, Fuyumi, and a hair/ make up artist.

We quickly got my hair and make up fixed before my sisters helped me with my dress. (Picture attached) We were putting on the finishing touches (tiara, necklace & earrings, ect...) when my mother ushered the other ladies out. She quickly turned to me with tears forming in her eyes.

"My little girl is growing up," she whispered before letting a few tears fall.

"Mom, please don't cry. You'll make me cry and then we'll have to fix my make up again." We both giggled a little before she looked at me with a serious look.

"Lily. It's your wedding so I want you to remember something okay? No matter how far you go in life, no matter what may come your way, no matter who you choose to spend your life with, you'll always have your father and myself to come to for help or just a simple hello. I love you and it brings me to tears to see you so grown, but it's a challenge I have to accept. I realize you're a little young, but I know you're happy with Kyoya and I couldn't ask to be getting a better son-in-law." My mother smiled and wiped away a tear that I didn't notice had fallen. She hugged me before I heard a knock on the door and in walked Lexi.

"I hate to interrupt a most likely touching moment but we really need to start making our way to the church," she said with a smile. We started to go to the car and I saw the other girls were already sitting inside waiting for us.

I can't believe I'm getting married today...

KYOYA'S POV~

I can't believe I'm getting married today...

That's my only thought as I put on my suit and let Tamaki fix my hair slightly. He may be my best friend but I don't trust him to give me a good hairstyle. We were all standing there before Hunny-senpai spoke up.

"Is this what's going to happen to us guys?"

"What do you mean Hunny-senpai," the twins asked.

"I mean, are we all going to slowly drift apart as we go on our own paths? Takashi and I are about to go to University and Kyo-chan's already getting married. What's going to become of us when the rest of my you make it out of high school?"

"Simple," I state. "We'll stay friends. We may have come together under strange circumstances, but it's been the best time of my life getting to spend it with you guys. And that's not something I'd usually say. I'm not sure if I'm off today because I'm getting married in a few hours of what, but I know wherever we end up, we'll always have each other's backs. I'm... actually... happy about that. It's been a pleasure getting to know you men."

"Kyoya... geez. What's gotten you so emotional today? Hahaha," Tamaki started to laugh lightly.

"Tamaki?"

"Kyoya's right men! No matter what happens, we'll still be the strong, cute, devilish, cool, and princely boys we've always know each other as. I'm glad I met you guys! I don't know where I'd be today if I hadn't."

"We feel the same," the twins said with big smiles. Hunny-senpai and Mori-senpai both nodded and smiled in agreement also. We all looked each other over once more before I sighed and spoke again.

"Come on. I don't want my family to miss my big day."

"Mommy, you've turned soft since you met Lily. But in a good way," Tamaki said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I smirked as we started making our way to the church. This will be an interesting day.

SMALL TIME SKIP~

LILY'S POV~

I was finishing getting ready in a small room in the church when I heard a knock. I saw Lexi peek her head through with a grin. "Everyone decent?" We nodded and in walked my brother, dad, and Mr. Otori. They smiled at me and we all sat on the couch when everyone else left.

"Good morning gentlemen."

"This isn't right. My baby sister isn't supposed to be this grown up before me," Lawrence said wiping his eyes.

"Aww, Law, are you crying over me?"

"No! I just got a bit of hair spray in my eye earlier and it's started to dry."

"Uh-huh. I love you too. Relax, I'm getting married, not dying." He grinned at my comment and wrapped me in a big hug to which my father soon joined.

"Did your mom already tell you what we needed to say," my dad whispered to me. I nodded and he smiled. I had a quick chat with the boys before they left and I had to finish getting ready. Lexi soon brought me upstairs and we got in line to start the wedding march.

We were walking down the isle and I looked up and saw Kyoya who's face was a mixture of happiness and a look saying...

KYOYA'S POV~

"She looks beautiful," I whispered to Tamaki who gave me a reassuring smile. I looked at Lily as she was only a few feet in front of me.

MINI TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M A LITTLE LAZY!

"Kyoya, wilt thou have this woman as your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I will."

Lily, wilt thou have this man as your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I will."

ANOTHER MINI TIMESKIP THANK YOU!!

"I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, in the name of the Son, the Father, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

(There's another part but I don't feel like typing it so MINI TIME SKIP TO RECEPTION!!)

LILY'S POV~

The night was amazing. Our reception was beautiful and Lexi made sure everything was how I wanted it down to the last detail. Remind me to hire her for my siblings and brother-in-laws. I giggled slightly to myself.

We were about to start the first dance between the husband and wife when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw something I didn't expect.

"Not you," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: HEYO!!! PART 2 WILL BE RELEASED SOON SO PLEASE WAIT. I'M A VERY BUSY PERSON WITH A VERY BUSY SCHEDULE SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER IF NOT LATER!!

Nekozawa: Relax Lexi. You're acting as though someone will die if you don't update.

*Cue a fangirl's death*

Nekozawa: I stand corrected. Update soon!

Me: I'M TRYING!! Anyways, please remember to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already. Alright, later gators!!