Chapter 3 And I'm sorry

LILY'S POV-

After my mother, Fumi's dad, and her two eldest brothers went to talk business, we went home. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I have plans with Haruhi to go see a movie so my parents can spend some time together. I was about to go to sleep when I got a text.

'Hello. My sister told me to give you my number. -Kyoya'

We'll he doesn't have any fun with texting. Completely different from his sister.

'Well, now you have it, and I have to go to sleep now. Have a nice weekend.😴'

I went to bed with a smile on my face.

------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up and dragged myself to my closet. I grabbed a pair of torn skinny jeans, black converse, and a dark purple tank top. I went downstairs after putting my hair in a long braid.

"Where are you going today," my dad asked.

"To the movies with Haruhi and Tamaki. I'll be back before dinner," I told them as I grabbed a piece of toast, my leather jacket, and my keys. "See ya!" I walked outside and got in the car. I'm so glad my parents let me drive instead of making me ride in a limo for the rest of my life. I drove up to the theatre and was surprised to see Kyoya with them.

KYOYA'S POV-

I woke up the next morning and has a text from Tamaki.

'Mommy! Come to the movies with me and Haruhi! We're getting lunch after and are going to discuss club ideas! -Tamaki 👑'

'I guess I have nothing better to do today. Fine. -Kyoya'

I put on blue jeans, a grey shirt, and my black and whit tennis shoes. (What? I can't dress casual?) I went downstairs and ate before Tamaki came and picked me up.

"I don't know why I'm coming along. Won't I be a third wheel to you and Haruhi," I asked Tamaki.

"Why not at all. After all, you won't be the third wheel," he replied.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll be the fourth wheel."

"Oh no! Please! Tell me you did NOT set me up on a blind date."

"Oh but I did! And Haruhi's friend doesn't know about it either."

"Tamaki, I should kill you right now."

"But Mommy! You've been so lonely lately! And I know how Renge's been after you and you don't want that, so we found a girl who would be perfect for you!"

"Fine! But if I end up hating her, I WILL kill you."

"Okay!"

'Did he even hear what I just said,' I thought.

When we got out of the limo, I saw Haruhi standing out in front of the theatre. After five minutes, a little black car pulled up. I was surprised to see Lily get out. Although, I was really shocked at her jeans and leather jacket.

So she's perfect for me, huh? This will be interesting.

LILY'S POV-

'Why is Kyoya here,' I thought.

"Hi were you waiting long," I asked while giving Haruhi a hug.

"No. The boys just got here," she replied.

"We'll that's good. So what are we seeing?"

"I was thinking that new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. What do you guys think?"

"Sure," Tamaki said.

"Sounds okay," Kyoya and I answered.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TAMAKI'S EMO CORNER!

After the movie we were in my car on the way to the restaurant, while we discussed our favorite turtles.

"I'm a fan of Donnie. He's pretty smart," Haruhi stated. Typical, the smart girl is a fan of the smart turtle.

"I like Mikey. He's so wonderfully funny! It reminds me of myself," Tamaki put in.

"I'm a fan of Leonardo. He's a strong, reliable leader," I told them, "What about you Kyoya?"

"I can't decide between Leonardo or Raphael. The leader, or the one with anger issues," he replied.

"I think Kyoya is Raph when he doesn't get enough sleep," Tamaki said, which made Haruhi and I laugh.

We pulled up to the restaurant walked inside. When we got a table I decided to ask what was on my mind all day.

"So hey are Kyoya and I here? Wouldn't you two rather be alone?"

"Well," Haruhi started, "I thought it would be good for you to meet new people. You are a pretty shy person you know."

"Thanks Haruhi, but I already know Kyoya."

"How," Tamaki asked.

"His sister and I are best friends. Me and my parents went over to the Otori house last night and had dinner."

"She also sang for us. Isn't that right Lily," Kyoya added. I was trying leave that part out. Dang it Kyoya!

"Lily, I thought I was the only one who knew you could sing," Haruhi said.

"Please! You know the three idiots know too," I told her.

"Three idiots," the boys asked.

"Lily's siblings. She has an older brother, twin sister, and younger sister."

"They've been living in America with my grandparents the last three years."

"Interesting," Kyoya stated. After lunch we all were walking back to my car when we were stopped by three people wearing sunglasses and hats.

"Lily Tamakashi," they asked.

"Yes. Why?" I replied. That's when the girl in the middle took off the accessories and faced me.

"I believe you stole my face."

"Luna?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I'm SO SO SO SO SO SORRY that I haven't updated in forever. I've been busy like crazy and when I have time I'm either not around wi-fi, at school, or working on my other stories. Since this is the first time in forever (reference) that I have updated, I decided to do it tonight while I'm on. Again, I'm sport for the wait but hope you enjoyed it. Later! 👻