Part 20

LILY'S POV~

I woke up and heard the shower running. I started to get dressed and was brushing my hair when Kyoya came out of the bathroom. I threw him in a cold water bottle from the little mini fridge I keep beside our bed and he rolled his eyes as if remembering why we have it their.

FLASHBACK-

"I'm so glad to be moving in," I told Kyoya as we were putting my stuff away.

"As am I. But Lily, why do you have so much stuff?"

"Hey! Most of it's for school or the band."

"Then explain the mini fridge."

"I keep it beside the bed so I can have a nice bottle of water after a shower."

"When will you need that here? You could just sit in front of the fan like a normal person."

"You should know by now that I am in no way normal."

"Yes well, don't expect me to use it any time soon."

END~

I laughed a bit as I remembered. I finished putting on my make up and turned around. That was when I saw Kyoya's wet hair. "You're gonna catch a cold like that."

"I haven't yet."

"That's because you usually dry it. Why aren't you today?"

"I don't know. Just taking a lazy day I guess."

"You should really dry your hair. Besides, the club is going to be here soon, we need to be getting ready."

"I'm always forced to wait for those idiots. They can wait for me occasionally." I glared a bit before going to get his towel and throwing it on his head. "Hey! Lily!" I started to dry his hair and was doing a good job before he turned around and flipped me on my back, pinning my arms down in the process. We stared at each other for a few moments before we heard the door open.

"Kyoya! Lily! We're here! Are you ready ye- Oh! Sorry for interrupting," Tamaki and the twins smirked while Haruhi covered Hunny-senpai's eyes with her hand.

"That's not the case this time," I argued. "He won't let me dry his hair!"

"Now that you mention it. Kyoya-senpai..."

"...does have wet hair." The twins noted.

"Whatever. I'm going to finish getting ready," Kyoya said before going into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes before talking with the others.

TIMESKIP BY: Hope you like this surprise!!

KYOYA'S POV~

We were all walking when I heard someone call out to Lily and myself. We all turned around and saw our wedding planner/ friend Lexi. "Hey guys! What's up?"

"Hi Lexi. We were just hanging out with our friend's. You?"

"On a date."

"With who!?!?" Lily was shocked.

"The same guy I'm going to bring to your wedding. My very own prince of darkness. It's-"

"There you are Lexi. Why'd you take off like that?" We turned to see Nekozawa in his usual attire of a black cloak and wig, but he didn't have Beelzenef this time.

"Neko-chan? Where's Beelzenef," Hunny-senpai asked.

"I left him at home for today. I don't want him interrupting my time with my princess of darkness." Lexi giggled and turned to us.

"Well, we shouldn't keep you. But Lily, real quick," Lexi started whispering in Lily's ear before they both smiled and the other two set off on their way.

"They certainly are an odd pair," Tamaki said.

"You're one to talk. Look at us," Haruhi replied. We all started laughing before continuing our walk to the restaurant. We were continuing our walk before Haruhi spoke up. "Hey Lily? What did she tell you earlier?"

"Oh. Nothing really. Just that she's going to make sure Yuki and my cousin don't ruin our wedding. I can't wait for the next month to go by!"

"Nor can I. By the way, I talked to your sister and she said you, Haruhi, Renge, and your sisters are spending the night at your family's house the night before the wedding."

"That's right. That means you, my brother, and the rest of the guys are staying at the Otori residence. Right?"

"Not necessarily. Tamaki said we could stay at his home since that way we can have the girls at the maid of honor's home and the boys at the best man's."

"Well in that case we can probably-"

"Nope! No more! We brought you out here to get your minds off the wedding. So no more chit chat about it until the day is over," Tamaki said.

"Besides, worrying about something too much is bad for your health. You don't want to get sick and have to wait even longer for your wedding do you," Haruhi added.

"Yeah," everyone else agreed. Lily and I looked at each other before smiling.

"Thanks you guys. We appreciate it," Lily said. We all laughed and started our day of fun. We went to the movies, an arcade, an to an amusement park. We then finished it off by going to the commoner's super market.

"Kyo-chan, make sure to hold Lil-chan's hand so we don't lose you like last time," Hunny-senpai said.

"What," Lily asked. I quickly told her the story and she started laughing so hard she had tears form in her eyes. "Wow. That must've been some adventure."

We all laughed a bit before looking around and going back home to which Lily held my hand the entire time. Honestly, she can be weird sometimes, but I love her none the less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: So this was kinda shorter but it will be made up for because the wedding chapter is up next!! And yes I seriously added myself as the wedding planner.

Nekozawa: Remember to vote, comment, and follow Lexi if you haven't already.

Me: That's right! Bye for now guys!😄