Part 12

PREVIOUSLY ON THIS AMAZING STORY--
KYOYA'S POV-

"I still can't believe our parents were trying to arrange a marriage between us."

"I know right. That should be our job. You know, if we ever considered it."

"I've actually been considering it a lot." She raised her head off my shoulder and looked at me quizzically.

"Really?"

"Yes. I told you before, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Did I not say that?"

"You did." I smiled before kissing her again.

"Close your eyes," I whispered to which she obeyed. Well... it's now or never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW--

LILY'S POV-

I was sitting there with my eyes shut waiting for Kyoya to tell me I could open them. I heard some shuffling around before he finally told me I could open them. In his hand, he held a button. He handed it to me and told me to push it when he told me to.

"Lily, I know our time together has been brief and it's been the happiest week and a half of my life (I JUST REALIZED HOW LONG THEYVE BEEN TOGETHER!! XD) so I need to ask? Do you love me?"

"Yes Kyoya."

"Enough that you would do anything for me if it came down to it, enough to help me get up when I fall to hard, enough to help me chase away some of the cruel misfortunes that come with my reality of life?"

"Yes Kyoya... I love you so much. I can't imagine being with someone else. I'd do anything for you just like I know you'd do anything for me. You helped me make up with my siblings and was there for me when everyone else was taking their side. I know about your hardships, but I stay with you anyways because I love you. If you asked me to run away and ever look back, I'd do it... so long as I'm with you."

"I'm glad you think that way. Look by the cherry blossom trees and press the button." I did as instructed and saw lights flicker on one after another. When they were all lit up it read, 'Lily Tamakashi, will you marry me?' I gasped before turning around to be met with Kyoya kneeling on one knee holding a box with a diamond ring in it.

"So will you?" I bit my lower lip as tears spilt out from my eyes. I looked at him with a smile before nodding like a madman. He smirked before standing to hug me.

When I was in his arms, he spinner around a bit and I lost one of my sandals, but who cares! The man of my dreams just asked me to marry him! I couldn't be happier!

Kyoya put me on the ground before he leaned down to kiss me, which i gratefully returned. We kissed until we both had to come up for air before Kyoya leaned his forehead against mine.

I heard clapping and turned around to find out families and the host club. I blushed before burying my face in Kyoya's chest to which he chuckled lightly.

We were both congratulated before Mr. Ootori asked if I wanted to start living at his house so I could be closer to Kyoya and we could make plans easier. My parents thought it was a good idea so I accepted. I would be moving in tomorrow since it's too late tonight.

We all soon split ways, but not before Kyoya put the ring on my finger and kissed me. He then whispered in my ear, "Until tomorrow Mrs. Ootori.

I blushed as he left before running up to my room and collapsing into bed. I smiled before I felt myself start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So I realize this was kinda short, but I had a cuteness-feels overdrive writing this!

Anyways, Lily and Kyoya are getting married!! Say I if you were waiting for this!

Jk, but seriously, I'm going to LOVE writing the wedding chapter later on. Oh my word, I just can't take anymore feels right now!

Okay, well I'll see you in the next chapter my princesses.

PS: what do you guys think of my new username? First to comment what it's from gets a shoutout in the next chapter. Later! 👻