Part 15

PREVIOUSLY ON THIS AWESOME STORY~~~~~

"You'll regret this Kyoya Ootori!!" She screamed as I walked away. I finally made it out to the front gates and saw Lily. She straightened up a bit before she started to walk off, but she tripped and I saw her look up with scared eyes before it happened.

She was hit by a car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW~~

KYOYA'S POV-

My eyes widened as I started running towards her. Lily. My precious rose. My beautiful muse. My inspirational songstress. I pushed the the already forming crowd and threw myself beside her. I saw her head was bleeding and her eyes were shut.

"Lily?" My voice cracked a bit before I started speaking a little normally. "Lily, please. Answer me." She still wasn't responding so I started screaming. "Lily! Don't you die on me! Lily!"

I felt someone pull me away as the paramedics showed up and started to load her into the ambulance. I tried to go after them but I was held back by...

"Mori-senpai?" He nodded and I saw Tamaki go talk to them a bit. He came back and told us to go to one of my family hospitals. I quickly broke away from Mori-senpai and ran towards the nearest hospital. On my way I called my father.

"Hello?" I heard not the sound of my father's voice but one of my brothers instead.

"Akito, where's Father?"

"He's in a meeting. What's wrong Little Brother?"

"Lily... car... hospital..."

"Wow Kyoya. I need to understand. What happened."

"Lily was hit by a car. She's on her way to the hospital and I'm running there now. The one closest to my school is my best bet. She was pretty bad. Akito, for the first time in my life, I don't know what to do."

"Hang on Kyoya. I'll get Father and I'll call Fuyumi too alright? Just get to the hospital quickly." He hung up and I saw the big building come into view. I sped up my pace (if even possible) and quickly ran inside. I ran to the front desk and the woman noticed me.

"Mr. Ootori? What a surprise. I'm sorry but Doctor Soma can't talk right now. As much as he'd like to give you and your Father a review, we just received an emergency case."

"A teenage girl? Long, blonde hair? Hazel eyes? Wearing a yellow school uniform with a pink ribbon on the neck? Engagement ring on her left ring finger?"

"Yes sir, but... how-?"

"Her name is Lily Tamakashi. She is my fiancé and I demand to be able to see her."

"As soon as she's been taken care of we will inform you. Until then, please take a seat. And I'm sorry Mr. Ootori."

"It wasn't your fault Miss Kamiya." I took a seat in the waiting room and kept thinking about Lily.

The way her laugh sounds more beautiful then any music she sings. How her sandy-blonde hair cascades perfectly down her back and stops at her waist. How her hazel eyes have that perfect mixture of a blue and green color that erupts from the brown around her pupils. Her personality may contrast from mine sometimes but she knows what I'm thinking from one glance into my eyes.

I kept my eyes downcast before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slightly jumped before I looked up and saw my father, sister, and soon-to-be mother and father in laws. I rose to my feet and my sister embraced me in a hug.

"What happened Kyoya," Mister Luke asked. So I told them what happened and they had looks of depression. I saw Miss Lucy start to cry into her husband's shoulder and I realized something. That will be us one day. Something upsetting happens and she will be coming to me for comfort.

"Mr. Ootori,"I looked up and saw Doctor Soma standing near the desk. I ran up quickly with my sister and the others trailing behind me.

"How is she Soma," my father asked.

"She's in critical condition. She lost a lot of blood and needs a transfusion soon. And I mean soon. We have everything but-"

"But? But what? No buts! But what?" I quickly covered my mouth at my rambling and let him continue.

"She has Rh negative blood. That's a really rare blood type. We don't have the Messiaen supply needed. Neither of you happen to have that type do you?" We looked towards Lily's mom and dad.

"I don't," Miss Lucy said.

"My grandmother did, but nobody had that blood type again in the family until-"

"Lily and I came along." We turned our hard to see Luna. "Let me help my sister. We're twins, we have the same blood type. Please, let me help if I can."

"Alright. Please get your parents to sign these papers and follow me," the doctor gave Mr. and Mrs. Tamakashi the papers and after they signed, Luna followed him to the back.

💉TIMESKIP BY: BLOOD!!💉

We had been waiting for Lily to get out of surgery. Luna was resting against her mom's shoulder due to the fact she wanted to give two pints of blood to be sure they had enough for Lily. It's been a while so I immediately stood when I saw the surgeon come out.

"Well...?"

"She's going to be fine. She needs time to recover but she should be back on her feet soon. Is there anything really stressful going on right now for her," he replied.

"We're supposed to get married soon. We were supposed to meet with a marriage counselor today but this happened," I said.

"She needs little stress right now so I recommend moving some meetings. She should be able to leave after tomorrow but I'd keep her on bed rest for a week."

"Thank you Doctor. Can we go see her," Mister Luke asked.

"Of course." We all walked to a room on the second floor and I saw Lily's name on the door. I walked in and saw her asleep on the bed. I walked over and sat in a chair next to her bed.

Her hair was sprawled out on the pillow and her glasses were set gently on her bedside. She had a few bruises on the side of her face and I could see the stitches towards the back of her head. I gently grabbed her hand as our parents started to talk. I zoned them out and after a few minutes, I felt a twitch against my hand.

I looked up and saw Lily's eyes open to reveal her hazel orbs. She looked around before asking where she was.

"You're in the hospital Lily. You can leave after tomorrow though, but you need to stay in bed rest a while," Fuyumi explained.

"What happened to me?"

"You were hit by a car."

"What?"

"Yeah. Kyoya lost his cool too. He saw you passed out and started to flip his lid. Mori-senpai had to pull him away just so the paramedics could get to- ow!" Her sister was rubbing her shoulder due to the fact their mother just slapped her on the arm.

"Well, it's getting late. Kyoya, we need to go soon so Lily can stay here. I'll make sure she's safe," my father said. I nodded before leaning over and kissing her gently. After I pulled away, I kept my forehead on hers for a while trying to tell myself she was okay before I stood up. She smiled at me one last time before I left the room.

I'm so glad she's alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hallo! Anyways, Lily's okay, yay!

Lily: Yay!

Rest of L4: Yay!

Host club: Yay!

Fuyumi: Yay!

Kyoya: Be grateful she is.

Me: I am. That's why I'm saying yay. Anyways, I luv y'all and I'll try to update soon. Laters! 👻