Writers note

You fished book one! What do you think? Any notes or suggestions?

You might have noticed from the description and my editor's notes that I'm planning on writing more books. A second and a third. I have already got a bit of an idea of what both the books will be about, but I'm not 100% sure yet. If you have some interesting ideas feel free to comment that here. If I use your Idea you will be credited! What would you like to see in the next books?

The second book will be called, The Witches. It will follow Kai and a new character in the prison world, while Abbie tries to find out what happened to Kai and how to get him out of there. Do you like this idea? Remember this could change. 

I have a few questions regarding the next book. Do you want me to release the full book at once? Just like did with this one. Or release it chapter by chapter? I could also release it per three chapters.

Comment here on the one you want:

-Full book.

-One chapter at a time.

-Per three chapters.

The most commented one I will do. Personally, I like releasing it as a full book or per three chapters. Please only comment once, then it will stay fair.

Don't forget to follow me, so you will be updated when I release the second or third book!

If you have any questions about me or the book you can ask them here. Every question is welcome!