chapter 10

Monica POV :

"It all started when I was 5 years old , I had manifested the tracking ability and my parents used to hate me because of my oldest sister" .

                                                                Flashback :

When Monica was 5 years old : 

Mom and dad were home , Amy was there too . She was 15 years old . 

"Mom ! Dad ! I'm home " shouted Amy 

"Oh , honey , finally I was getting sick of your sister " shouted mom .

"Yeah , she's a mess . Sometimes , I wish she wasn't my daughter " complained Dad 

When Monica was 7 years old : (she manifested as a telepath ) 

Monica had asked her mother of giving her a glass of water . 

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL ???? " screamed Mom " YOU ARE ALWAYS SO SELFISH , SELF CENTRED AND DUMB , I HATE YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY DAUGHTER " 

Monica went to her room and cried . Amy entered her room . 

"AW , SIS , ARE YOU CRYING ????" asked Amy 

Monica didn't answer .

"CAN'T YOU ANSWER ME ????? YOU DESERVED IT , YOU ARE SUCH A BRAT THAT IS IMPERFECT AND DECIDED TO GET INTO MY LIFE "

Then Amy slapped her . 

That day Monica ran away from home , she was in somewhere named 'Sunshine' , then she got caught by the Blackswan , and they turned her into the moonlark and took care of her . After days , the Neverseen kidnapped her , and Lady Vespera came and helped her . But , the Blackswan didn't come back . 

One of  the people who cared about her had vanished from her life , again , the Blackswan , Lady Vespera 

                                                        flashback ended 

"And I didn't want to loose you , cause if you think about it we are like sisters " finished Monica 

"It's okay " answered Sophie " I didn't know you went threw all of that all alone " 

"Well , I'm giving you privacy , goodbye " said Keefe 

Sophie and Monica hugged .

"Oh , and BTW , why didn't you tell Keefe about it ??" asked Sophie

"Well , Keefe is my best friend , I didn't want him to think that I am a freak " responded Monica

"You are not a freak , and how did you meet him ??"

"By accident , he was 10 years old , and was in Sunshine I heard his father yelling at him , I came and yelled at his father , and Keefe had felt grateful and we became friends " 

Suddenly the door opened . 

"Guys , invite everyone here , I have bad news " warned Keefe 

A/N : Hello , so what do you think is the bad news ??? And Monica's past ??? Why did the Blackswan leave her ???? 

Please share your theories 

Comment , share and vote 

Have a good day 

Byeeeeee