chapter 22

Sophie POV : 

Sophie was crying , Fintan died to protect her . Suddenly , she stopped running with Amy . 

"Sophie !! Follow me " said Amy 

"I can't " answered Sophie "Fintan died , I need to avenge him " 

"Sophie , it can wait " 

"No , it can't " 

Sophie went back in opposite way . And saw the place where all the Neverseen members are , she was about to get out of her hiding place until Amy caught her and said : 

"If you want to stop them all together , you'll need to put a part of your magic in every single one of them , and you won't be able to do that unless , you copied 3 to 5 abilities " 

"I still have pyrokinetic and hydrokinectic " answered Sophie "Isn't that enough ???" 

"No , you'll need my ability "

"What are you ???" 

"A flasher " 

After a couple of minutes , Sophie had copied her ability . 

"Okay , when you come in front of them , someone is going to use their ability , you'll have time to copy it , right ??? " 

"Yes " 

Sophie got out and shouted " YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME ??? " 

Everyone looked at Sophie . One used shade power , Sophie had the time to copy it . Another covered himself with a psyniopath ability . 

Sophie copied it too . But felt too tired , could she fail after being so close ???? No , she couldn't , for her friends , for Fintan for Keefe (awwww ) 

She was finally able to do what Amy told her to do , she used her abilities to defend herself , and accidently mixed the flasher ability with the shade ability . It made something really weird , whatever it was , it had stopped everyone and damaged their ability . 

Then Sophie fell into an endless dream 

A/N : No , she didn't die . Please comment , share and vote 

Have a good day 

Byeee