chapter 23

Recap : 

Then Sophie fell into an endless dream . 

"Sophie ? Please , wake up !! " 

Sophie tried to open her eyes but the light almost blinded her .

She saw a concerned , blond hair boy sitting next to her . 

"How are you feeling ??? " asked Keefe 

"Tired and exhausted " answered Sophie 

"You know that you are dumb and stupid , right ???? You almost gave me a heart attack !! You can't go against the Neverseen all alone !! " 

"I'm sorry " 

"You should have been careful , I thought that I lost you . You do know that you have almost died , right ?? Forkle said that there was a high chance for you to die , copying 5 abilities !! You couldn't even copy 2 " 

"I needed to do it , I risked your lives when I didn't tell you that the castle was going to fall " 

"I don't care !! In fact , I was a jerk for being mad at you . Sophie , please don't do it again " 

This was the first time he called her by her name . 

"Where are the others ??? " asked Sophie 

"Outside , I was only allowed to stay here , because I wanted to make sure that you're okay " 

"How long have I been like this ?? " 

"About 1 week " 

"And you have been waiting all the time next to me for a week ??? " 

"Yes " 

Sophie didn't know what to say , then she remembered what Monica said 'you like Keefe , face it' 

After everything Sophie has been through , she had to tell him .

"Keefe , I need to tell you something very important " started Sophie 

"What is it ?? " asked Keefe

"Well , during our last sleepover , I realised that , I realised that , um well  " 

"Yeah , I get it you realised that , you repeated it like 3 times in the same sentence" 

"Well , yeah because I realised that I love you " 

A/N : DUN DUN DUN !!!! I might take a little more time updating the next chapter cause from now on my parents wants to make a day called 'Family day' when we all play together , so I won't update so much

Please comment , share and vote 

Have a good day 

Byeeee