chapter 19

If Sophie was right , the castle could fall in any minute . 

What to do ??? Should she do anything ???? Should she tell anyone ??? 

No , she couldn't , they would say that Fintan is lying , and that he is bad .

But Sophie knew the truth , he was right . 

She got out of the room to see all her friends waiting for her . 

"What is it ??" asked Sophie 

Could it be possible that they know ???

"Don't you want to test your new ability ??" asked Biana "We agreed that you copy Linh's ability and Marella's to see how much you can take " 

"Okay " answered Sophie with relief " But , Grady told me to copy an ability , she should be manipulated in the same time by the person " 

"I'll do it " replied Linh 

And she started shacking the water . Sophie focused and imagined herself using the water . Suddenly she was able to control it . 

"How are you feeling ??" asked Keefe 

"A little tired , Forkle said that I shouldn't overuse it , but trying won't hurt , Marella ! " 

"Yes , it will , I think that's enough for today " insisted Keefe

"No , it won't , Marella ! " 

"Yeah , my turn " responded Marella 

She started using the fire . Sophie focused and the second she copied it , she was going to fall until Keefe caught her .

"I told you it was a bad idea " 

And he helped her to walk to her room .

"I don't need your help to walk " whined Sophie 

"Should I remind you that you almost died ??" asked Keefe

"I didn't almost die , I'm just tired of using this power " 

"Yeah , suuuuure " 

Then , suddenly , Sophie felt everything moving around her .

"Um , am I the only one who is feeling like everything is falling ??" asked Keefe 

"No , we should get out " answered Sophie

"Why aren't you surprised ??? Like you knew that this is gonna happen ??" 

"Now is not the time ! Come on !! "

Keefe and Sophie had been holding hands until the closet fell on Sophie's leg . 

"How many times are you gonna fall for me ??? " teased Keefe 

"Now is not the time !!" shouted Sophie 

"Yeah , I know " 

Then he helped her to get up . 

They reached the outside and met the others , even the councillors were out .  

"Hey Sophie , Keefe , you scared us " said Dex 

"I thought Lumeneria is the safest place in the lost cities !! " yelled Biana " We just almost died !" 

"No need to shout " responded Bronte "We thought so too , you can go home " 

Everyone light leaped with Fitz and Biana to Everglen . 

"Sophie , what are you hiding ???" asked Keefe " And don't say nothing cause I can feel your emotions , especially your regret " 

"I " responded Sophie " I knew that the castle was gonna fall " 

"How ??" asked Marella

Sophie explained everything for her friends . They were all angry , even Keefe

"Sophie , you put us all in danger !! You could have warned us !! " shouted Biana 

"Yeah , Sophie Biana is right " replied Tam 

"You say you don't want us to be in danger but we almost died because of you " yelled Fitz 

They were all shouting on her , except Linh and Monica . When they stopped , Sophie got out and knew what to do . 

She stomped her foot . After a second a dwarf came out . 

"Nubiti ?? Right ?? " asked Sophie 

The dwarf nodded .

A/N : Hello , Guess what Sophie is going to do ???? As much as I hate to say it but Memories is almost over , 4 to 5 chapters and it's over . 

Please share you theories , comment , share and vote 

Have a good day 

Byeeeeee