chapter 18

"Sophie !!! Wake up !! " 

Sophie woke up finding Edaline in front of her . 

"What is it ??? I wanna sleep " whined Sophie 

"Sophie , you are moving to Lumeneria " answered Edaline 

"Yeah , sure . WAIT !!! Today I am moving to Lumeneria !!! " 

Sophie got up . 

"Mom , out !!! " shouted Sophie 

"Excuse you !!" replied Edaline

"I mean , mommy , I want to get ready " 

"Sure , honey " 

Sophie got dressed as soon as possible . 

"WOW !!! We are going to be here !!" squealed Biana "This is amazing !!" 

She was right . It really was amazing . 

"I feel like I'm princess " said Linh 

"Hey !! And the boys ??? " asked Keefe " I don't want to live in this sparkly place !!" 

"You sound just like Ro " teased Sophie 

"Well , she is right . Wait !! Did I just say that Ro is right ??" 

"I think so " replied Dex 

"Girls and boys , you are here " said a councillor " My name is Bronte , and you will all be in this room " 

"Boys and girls are in the same place ??" asked Marella 

"Not exactly , when you come into this room , there will be 12 doors , everyone of you choose one , I have done my job and I have things more important then teenagers with some issues " 

Then Bronte got out . 

"Someone has problems with anger " said Keefe " Welcome to the club of Bangs Ritzy " 

"For the last time , my name is TAM " whined Tam 

"Suuuure " 

Then they got in , the room was stunning , it was like a princess room , there were doors , a kitchen and a garden for them !! 

After everyone chose a room , Sophie started hearing something . 

Sophie POV : 

dun dun dun dun .

What is this ??? Is there anyone near here ??? 

dun dun dun dun 

Someone is here . But who and from where is this sound coming from ????

Sophie started walking to the sound until she saw him . 

Fintan . 

"Hey !! You kid whatever your name is , are you the moonlark ??" asked Fintan 

"Don't you dare talk to me " warned Sophie 

She was going to hurt him until he said 

"No , don't hurt me , I'm not with those dumb people who wouldn't even say 'hello'  " whined Fintan 

"Okay ??? Then what do you want ?? " questioned Sophie 

"I'm here to warn you , the Neverseen are preparing something huge but I don't know what it is , I believe it has something to do with that note they gave you" 

"The note ??? " 

"Yeah , their plan . Your escape was in the plan , they are preparing something but I don't know what it is !! " 

"Well , thank you and now can you explain to me how you got into my room ??" 

"I found that dwarf named Nubiti , she helped me get here " 

"Nubiti ??" 

"Yeah , I don't know , goodbye " 

Then he deseppeared . 

The note ??? What does that have to do with the note . 

She read it again . 

Before everything goes down 

If she was right , if the Neverseen made her escape on purpose so that means they wanted them to go to Lumeneria .

And in any second , the castle could fall 

A/N : Hello , so I would actually be surprised if you didn't see it coming , I mean : Before it all goes down . And they are in Lumeneria , what do you think will happen ?? Please comment , share and vote . 

Have a good day 

Byeeeeee