chapter 21 : the sacrifice part 2

Fintan POV : 

Fintan had helped her to get into his room . And after minutes , he heard someone knocking the door .

"Who is it ??? " asked Fintan 

"Glimmer " answered the person 

"Oh , you can come in " 

Glimmer entered the room . But was speechless when she saw Sophie 

'I , um . Hello moonlark ! You are here !! Fintan , what did you do ??" 

"Nothing " replied Fintan 

"Lier ! What did you do ????" 

"He did nothing " responded Sophie " You are a good person too , right ??? " 

"Yeah " 

"You look , familiar , do I know you ??" 

"I think the real question is : do you know Monica ??? " 

"Yes , but what Monica has to do with this ???" 

"People have always told us we were alike , I'm Amy " 

"Amy ?? As in her horrible sister ??? " 

"There was a time when I was a jerk . But that was in the past , and I changed a lot after Monica left . My parents kept pressuring me with their power and celebrity , and I ran from them " 

"And why are you with the Neversen ???" 

"Cause , I was lied to , manipulated with (I never said that Sophie was the one with that in the prologue ) , they lied to me , and told me that they were here to make the world a better place but it was all a lie , and I knew that because of Fintan " 

"Wow , Monica should be really happy if she knew  " 

"Yeah " 

"Hey Fintan " yelled a voice "We know you have the moonlark " 

Fintan looked at Sophie , then Amy . Then whispered 

"Amy , hide with Sophie !!! " 

They went out .

"Ruy , my old friend what do you want ??" asked Fintan while opening the door .

"You know exactly what there is " answered Ruy " Gethen has been searching in your memories , and we know that you are hiding the moonlark " 

"What ??? No !!! " 

He couldn't continue talking , cause Ruy had stabbed him with a blade . 

"That's what traitors get " said Ruy 

Then he got out . 

Sophie , time for you to rise !!! I sacrificed myself for you . Please avenge me !!
transmitted Fintan (he is a telepath and a pyrokinetic ) 

Then he took his final breath . 

A/N : I am crying !!! I want to know your reaction , are you happy or sad ???? And BTW the AMy Glimmer thing , it's definitly not a theory that I am with . I just thought it should be a great idea . Please comment , share and vote 

Have a good day 

Byeeee