Smile

Silly how some things which are often so simple to hear, ends up being the most complicated when we wear, just like the word smile!
The smile, which speaks, expresses and explains just more than one's words ever does, one's heart ever wants, and one's mind ever imagines in the meanwhile!
A smile, which holds the keys to all the joys and happiness, can very well lock behind all the pain and sadness, hiding every trace, when it has enough water for a barren land to fertile!
Yet there remains hope, a smile on the face, providing the strength to not give up to any race, for it will be worthwhile!

Some say smiling is not easy, Of course it's not, especially when everything is messed inside, a lot of unspoken feelings and emotions are when kept hostile!
Many secrets dug deep inside the hearts stings and pains, sometimes hurts too much for one's heart to compile!
It is when the problems start turning into a pile, it feels tough to smile, but is crying the actual way out of this misery? Nah.. but it's just a self deceiving guile!
Lamenting over what's done, distancing from everyone, overthinking, does nothing, but adds further to the height of problem pile!
It is an everlasting sad story, until one finally decides to step up to face it, face it with a genuine smile, standing up for oneself leaving all the unsettling thoughts and sorrows immobile!
Nothing lasts forever, everything comes with an expiry date, just some remains unknown, but what remains forever is one walking on a road on a mission to their dreams, achievable only with lot of strength and a lot of mile!
Good and bad are inseparable couple, if today is all about good, tomorrow might all be about the night spent in the dark frightening wood, but accepting it with a glee realising there's nowhere to flee, is what defines one and their profile!

***

Hey everyone..!

How was this long form poem? Hope you enjoyed it!

And have you got the secret message hidden in the poem?
Hint:Check the starting letters of each line of the poem

Now you have, haven't you, so follow it with all your heart🤍

Dedicated to Me_in_Heaven29, It was she who made me write a poem, had no plan to update a poem anytime soon, all thanks to her;)

Thank you all for reading!

Meet you all whenever the poet inside arises again;)