Once had a friend

I once had a friend, who was always meant to be my friend, and more than friend a family, to transitioning to a stranger overnight and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who helped me build brick by brick to help me become who I am, and then transitioning to someone breaking each with every word and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who corrected my every wrongs sometimes even before making one, to transitioning to someone who wronged every corrects and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who cared for every tiny bit of what hurted me without ever letting know, to transitioning to ignore every known of what hurts and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who knew the exact good intentions behind every word of anger, to transitioning to someone never known and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who enjoyed every lame and stupid message of mine, to transitioning to someone tired of everything and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who shared every single detail of every moment, to transitioning to someone absolutely mute and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who understood me the best much more than what I ever did myself, to transitioning to all but misunderstand and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who never missed to make their presence felt no matter the situation, to transitioning to someone who was missed even in their presence and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who made silly yet beautiful memories from every single small moment, to transitioning to anything but memories, and so- came the end.

I once had a friend, who gave me beautiful unforgettable years of my life, to transitioning to a beautiful story which like the rest, came to an end.

------------ The End -------------

Hello everyone!

How youuu doing?

Yeah back after very long here, just thought to share the poem I wrote, a different poem from all the rest.

How was the poem? Any flashbacks? Or Many?

We all have a friend, don't we who changed themselves or circumstances made them to change? Well it's for those...

This poem's not about crying over the people you lost, or thinking of how good were you and you ended up bad by the ones you did good, but this poem is all about that one last line.

Yes, it's all about realizing the fact that nothing's forever, neither are those people nor are those promises, but it's those beautiful memories which last forever in your mind. Keep it with you, don't lose it, cherish it, like it was a story which was beautiful until it lasted, not cry over it, try to forget it, regret it or think of it as something painful as it ended.

We all carry stories, why read always the sad chapter towards the end? Why not all the umpteen happy beautiful chapters before the end!? Think about it.. doesn't every story have an end..?

Always remember,

Life is full of things which makes you sad, but what makes you 'YOU' is that ability to find those moments of glad.

Take care, for you have only you, who truly knows you.

Until next time,

Signing off,
Cabit7