Change

Do you ever feel let down and disappointed from your own self, from your own goodness which always somehow prevail?

Of all those people whom you love, who and what actually hurts isn't really them but your expectations which fail!

Nothing remains same, but the change, which is the only constant, capable of turning a snail into a rabbit, or at times the rabbit into a snail!

Today's wounds might be very painful, might even seem intolerable, but there will be a tomorrow when it will heal, and those scars will look pale!

Choose your words with great care, as your mistakes might get forgiven, but those words will hold an unforgettable detail!

Humbleness and the goodness, if remains unaffected and unparalleled when you are deep down pretty badly hurt, is when the maturity truely avail!

Agony, pain and hurt is what makes up a person, a life without those is no non-fictional life, a ship without waves don't actually sail!

Neither is one truely sad, nor is one truely glad, each one's adjusting to the new normal, just differ in their ways, some do it with a smile lit with trust and hope, so some just hopeless and stale!

Goodness isn't always reciprocated, don't expect it, but embrace it, as you know what you really are, don't let anybody tell you otherwise, don't change because not everybody hail!

Every hurt, every disappointment, every bad in return of a good, is for you to learn, for you to help attain a better version of yourself, don't get mislead by other's action, create your own star trail!

****

Hello everyone!!

Yeah I know, long time no see, but those been like the past months and the days completely off writing Apologies for the same

How was the poem?

Did you get the secret message?

Yes, DON'T CHANGE! This poem is something special to me, a message I wanted to write something from quite a long time

A message to everybody out there who feels being good is causing them no good and often bad, a thought which lingers one's mind at sone point of time. But, that's no truth, don't change, never do it, just because someone's not fair doesn't mean you change yourself, or blame yourself for their actions.

Stay who you are, stay you! Meet you all again whenever the poet wanna say "Hola people"

*Stay smiling! Stay strong! Don't change*

;)