Strong

Sometimes taking a pause is all one ever needs, needs to fight ones own self, ones own fear!
Those unabating wounds provided by time would also heal with the same, but some scars won't disappear!

Anger, agony, affliction all are thoughts very heart-rending, not everybody can go on regularly bear!
Years and days full of prolonging pain and silence, not something that easy to turn a deaf-ear!

Staying up all nights, isn't the escape from relentless nightmares, but only solution is accepting it without being frightened, my dear!
Today might be all about the endless darkness, but there will come a day tomorrow, with lots of brightness and plenty more to cheer!

Rising above one's own fear, smiling at every ups and downs of life, takes up lot of courage, possible only if you keep your thoughts clear!
Of all, keep your self respect up, love yourself, half the solution to problems lie there- within your heart, just take some time and hear!

Nothing lasts forever, neither is the happiness nor is the sadness, so stay strong for whatever remains today, will tomorrow disappear!
Grimacing over the done provides nothing but the eyes some tears, frown over a smile or a smile over a frown, decision is to be made by the one who chooses to wear!

***

Hey beautiful souls!!

How was this poem? After long! Real long!

What's the learning you got from the poem reading it?

Hope you all could find the hidden message of the poem, and once you find it, merge it with the message of the last poem!

And once you do that, you will have a beautiful quote! Follow it ♡(ӦvӦ。)

Take care everybody! You gotta all be strong for your families and for your friends in this scary timesෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Help each other, take care of your mental health!

Thank you for reading;)