"you look pretty in skirts"-Will×Alex

-Flashback-

Will and Alex were in primary school at the time. A very religious private school. Year 2. Best friends. Never left eachothers sides. It was February 12th, only a few days after Alex's birthday. Will was waiting by the gates for Alex to show up. He got out wearing a skirt and ran over to Will.

"Ready to head in?"

Will nodded, staring at Alex. Developing feelings at such a young age especially for his best friend seemed wrong. Seeing Alex in this state made butterflies in his stomach. He was always so happy and nice.

Whilst walking to their first class, Alex held on to Will's hand. Will didn't mind so they just kept walking and making small talk. Showing up to class, walking in, Will went to his seat meanwhile Alex got stopped by their teacher.

"What do you think you're wearing Alex? You know that's wrong"

Alex only shook his head.

"But miss, I like it. Its flowy and pretty"

The teacher brought a paddle out.

"It isn't right in the eyes of god"

Alex had never been religious. He didn't see a point. As he was about to get hit, Will ran over to Alex and pulled him away from the teacher, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy who nearly let out tears.

"Will go sit down, what do you think you're doing?"

"Why are you going to hit him?".

"We don't allow gays in our school."

They had no understanding of what "gay" meant. Still too young to even know what sexuality was. But liking one another didn't seem wrong.

"What is that?"

Will asked. Getting a sigh from the teacher as she tried to pull Alex away.

"Boys who like boys and act like girls. You know what god would think Will. Alex needs to get punished for wearing such girly things."

"I think Alex looks pretty."

Will said as Alex pulled away and took Alex's hand into his own. They got phone calls home and told they couldn't come back until one of them left. Alex left. Left Will. Years and years passed. Will was in grade 6 still wondering where Alex had been. He understood everything now. He had fallen deep in love with Alex. No matter if they could see eachother or not.

-End of flashback-

Will was shopping at Tesco just for some grocerys to take back to his flat. Walking down every isle eventually stumbling down an isle seeing someone he used to know. Thats when the memories started to flood back. He stood there watching the boy try to reach some flour from the top shelf. The boy was wearing a black skirt and a yellow jumper. He slowly walked closer grabbing the flour from the top shelf with ease, handing it to the boy who got off the tips of his toes from trying to reach. He looked over.

"Thank you so m-"

He looked up at Will to see him scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Will?"

"Yes Alex?"

"What are you doing this far out of town?"

"Getting groceries. My flat is near by and I'm out of food."

"Its really nice to see you"

Will saw Alex's face dust with pink and stood a bit closer. Alex took the opportunity and pulled Will into a hug. He let it go longer than it probably should've.

"I still love you Alex"

"I know"

Alex pulled away and smiled looking up at Will. Alex grabbed both of Will's hands. Just like when they were younger.

"I can safely say I love you too"

Alex stood up on the tips of his toes and leaned in, pressing his lips gently onto Will's. All Will could think of was how soft Alex's lips were. It stopped when an old woman came over to them.

"That is highly inappropriate and wrong!"

"Fuck off you old hag"

A beautiful reunion, now adding their old teacher back in primary school.

"You were the one who tried to punish me for wearing skirts correct?"

She did not age well. Assuming she was around 50, she could pass as 70. The woman squinted and nodded.

"It is wrong in the eyes of god!"

"Luckily im not religious"

"I'll second that and just so you know, I still think Alex looks very pretty in skirts."

Alex held onto Will's hand and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Want to come back to my place?"

Alex smirked and nodded, watching her walk away.

_____________________________
Its been a long time since
Ive updated this. Sorry
if its shit. I'm just bored.