Thigh-highs and Extras-Will×Alex

All of the Eboys were recording a new episode for the podcast. Will was admiring Alex throughout the whole recording. Alex was just sitting there and smiling throughout the whole recording which made Will not able to pay attention.

"Can you pause the recording James? I need to get a glass of water."

"Sure but make it quick"

Alex took off his headseat and got up. He walked to the door of his bedroom, showing he was wearing an oversized eboys hoodie and pink thigh-highs. He had boxers under, but they couldn't tell. Will's eyes went wide and he shut off his mic and webcam, taking a few screenshots of Alex as he left his room. He went downstairs to get water when his phone vibrated.

Will
Im coming over
leave your doors open                                

Alex had a confused look on his face but decided to keep the front door unlocked and kept his door slightly open. He ran back upstairs, careful not to spill his water and ran into his room, put his headseat back on.

"Will are you there?"

"I think he left"

"Guess we'll have to leave the rest of the podcast till later."

They all went off call and Alex sat on his bed, waiting for Will to show up, wondering what he was coming over for. His door swung open and he flinched a bit, letting out a small squeal. Will came over to him, snatched his phone, threw it to the side, and pinned him down onto his bed.

"Will! What are you doing?"

"How can you dress like that and not expect me to get a little excited"

Will leaned down getting close to Alex, still pinning him down. Alex's face flushed and Will passionately kissed him, moving down to his jaw and leaving a whole bunch of hickeys on his neck and collarbone. George came in without them noticing and just watched in shock. Alex let out a slight moan and Will just smiled, still leaving the marks everywhere he could. He pulled away and looked at Alex.

"It's nice to know you're only mine Alex."

Will released Alex and sat up noticing George was there.

"What the fuck did I just witness"

Alex quickly sat up and climbed into Will's lap, straddling him.

"Just a bit of fun."

"So you left just to come over here, and now all of the sudden you and Alex are a thing?"

"Have been for nearly a year"

Will caressed Alex's thighs, making him shiver.

"You should wear stuff like this more often, you look so pretty"

Alex moved back so he could look at Will and kissed him.

"This will make a great extra for the podcast"

Will and Alex looked at each other wide eyes and got up, chasing after George.