Pastel and Punk-George × Alex

TW: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, HARM, BULLYING

Highschool AU

Third Person

Alex was told that a new kid would be showing up to school today. He was what people would describe a school shooter to be. He bullied people, hurt people, and was rude to everyone he passed. He didn't really care he just wanted to go to school, something he really enjoyed. He loved the idea of socializing and learning. His current favorite subject was music, he loved playing piano and ukulele. He was good at it too. He was nice to everyone and loved everyone. He tried to stick up for people that were getting bullied. He didn't like bullies.

The thing is, what would happen if he got bullied? It had never happened to him before. It was either, stick up for people and ignore them or ignore them and get beat. Either way, everyone liked Alex. It was a Monday. He woke up early and got ready so he could meet the new student. He put on a pastel yellow jumper with some black overalls and pastel yellow platform converse and headed out the door. He walked to school. On his way, he saw someone was somewhat going in the same direction. He assumed it was the new kid.

He was different though. Not happy in cheerful like most. He was in all black, walking alone. Alex ran across the street to him and stopped him.

"Where are you off to?"

"School? What's it to you?"

"So you must be the new student. Well, I'm Alex. I'd love to get to know you."

George scoffed. There was something different about Alex but George didn't know what. George had always been scared of making friends, he didn't know who he could trust. Alex was smiling until George pushed him on the ground with extreme force.

"Yeah I'm George and here's a little thing to know about me, I don't like people so don't try and fuck with me."

"Alright."

Alex sat there for a few seconds as George walked away. He got up and walked past George, sad. He couldn't stand up for himself, only others. He got there and went to his first class. It was over pretty quickly, he walked out of his class and to his locker. He saw George and ran toward him.

"I'm sorry if I bothered or annoyed you, I just wanted to be-"

"Just fuck off already I already said no!"

George punched Alex in the face, knocking him to the ground. His nose was gushing blood.

"Hope you got the message."

Two of Alex's friends, James and Will, came and helped him up to take him to the nurse. While they were walking Alex looked behind and made eye contact with George, those bright blue eyes, filled with sadness and despair.

"Andrews, we need to have a word."

George actually felt bad, a feeling never to be felt by him before. What was Alex doing to him? It'd been about an hour of knowing him and George felt a spark between him and Alex he didn't know how to deal with it. He kind of wanted to get to know Alex too but didn't know how to deal with it. Alex was the first person that tried to bring him in and welcome him.