5

(y/n) nears the kitchen as she hears some rather loud eating noises. You could almost mistake this for a beast pouncing on its freshly caught prey. She cautiously peaks behind the kitchen door, to see Beelzebub feasting on food. She inwardly lets out a sigh of relief, seeing as this is not in fact a magical beast with which she has to deal. She knocks on the door frame to make her presence known as she enters. The ginger turns around, his face resembling a chipmunk which has stuffed its cheeks full with nuts. "Heyo." She greets and walks up to the man. "What're you doing in the kitchen so late?" (y/n) quickly looks around, searching for a good excuse and spots a glass in the sink. "Oh just wanted to get myself a glass of water... Where are the glasses here anyway?" Beel point towards a cabinet and continues eating as the girl reaches for a glass to fill with some nice and cool liquid. She grabs a water bottle and pours herself a glass. 'Can't trust tab water from places you're not familiar with' She thinks as she sips it. She spots the demon looking at her and turns to him. "You wanna ask something?" "Not in particular, it's just weird seeing a new face around this house, that's all." "Yeah I get that, it's just a matter of time till you naturally get used to changes." Beelzebub nods and eats the rest of food that was left in the fridge. "Hmm... I think Lucifer had a poison apple in his desk." He mumbles to himself as he leaves without another word. She watches him leave and waits till he's completely out of sight. "You can come out now." (y/n) says as she looks down to the hiding spot Levi chose for himself. "A-ack!" a loud thud can be heard. "You ok down there?" She asks as Levi crawls out from beneath the table, holding his head. "Argh... yeah whatever... B-but how did you know I was hiding?" He looks at her suspiciously. "Well of course I used my human power of sensing the presence of the people around. Only the elites in the human world are able to, but once perfected you could even accurately tell how many pupils are in a classroom, how old they are AND how much of the algebra on the blackboard they understand." "H-huh?" Levi looks at her dumbfounded, not believing it one bit. "Just kidding, I saw your foot stick out once as I entered." He lets out an 'ah' before getting back on track. "Anyway, you're 100% sure? Lucifer definitely used the word 'frozen'?" She nods, as she just now took another sip. "In that case it could only be hidden in here." Levi says as he makes his way to the freezer.

(y/n) chokes a little on her water as she catches on his train of thought. "*Cough* Y-you don't actually think he meant frozen, as in literally frozen in an ice cube!?" The blue haired demon doesn't answer as he searches through the freezer, moving ice and long forgoten ice cream out of the way. "...There's something else hidden there behind the ice" He reaches inside and pulls out a black credit card engulfed in a block of ice. "Found it! Lucifer wasn't lying. It really IS frozen!" He struggles to get it out. "Ugh, it's super heavy! And big too!" "Lemme help." (y/n) quickly grabs the ice block too and together they put it on the table. "Ok now what?" "How about microwaving it, to get the ice off?" "The thought process isn't wrong, but the waves would kill the chip inside, rendering the card useless. How about a blow dryer?" He smirks at her suggestion. "Right, that's the smarter approach. Ok I'll get it, you protect the card with your life." Levi was about to leave the kitchen, when suddenly Mammon pops up out of nowhere. "What's with all the racket you two? ...HEY, wait a minute! That's my goldie lying there on the table!" His frown turns into a bright smile. "My baby! The one thing more important to me than life itself...!" He tries to walk over to it, but Leviathan stops him. "Hmmm, are you sure you can just up and grab this? After all I'm the one who found the credit card Lucifer took from you." His face twists in suprise as he's left speechless. "So, do you want me to give your card back?" "You'd BETTER! ..Um I mean, yes, please. Please give it back Leviathan, sir... !" He kneels down as he begs for his credit card. (y/n) can't help but bite her cheek as to not burst out laughing at this sight. "Oh wow, this is embarrassing! Can't belive that's all it took for you to abandon your pride! You're even down on your knees. You're one of the seven rulers of the Devildom, Mammon. Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? Well whatever..." He looks devilishly between the card and Mammon. "Okay then, if you want your card back, you've got to give me the Seraphina figurine you won at the convenience store." The white haired boy looks at him confused. "The Sera.. what now? What're ya talkin about? I don't remeber winnin anything." "I don't believe this! You forgot that you even have her! How could you?!" Levi retorts back angrily. "Ugh c'mon, enough! Whatever you want, I'll give it to ya! Just give me back my credit card!" "All right, but there's one more condition: I want you to make a pact with this human." Mammon smiles brightly. "Right, a pact, fine. I'm more than happy to do whatever you... wait WHAT? Why d'ya want ME to make a PACT?!" "Think about it: If you make a pact with (y/n), you'll have to do whatever you're told, right? Then (y/n)'ll order you to give me my money back immediately. And since you can't refuse a direct order from your master, you'll do exactly that. Game over, I win!" The two continue to bicker on whether or not they're having any pride in this whole ordeal. (y/n) keeps on a small smirk, as she thinks both of them are acting childishly. "...And you human! What're ya thinking lettin Levi just use you like this? Are you stupid? Go on say somethin!" Her smirk grows as she walks over to the white haired male. She leans in to his ear and holds up a hand as she whispers into his ear, making sure Leviathan doesn't hear. "I'm not actually going to help him, come on make a pact with me and see the face he's gonna make once he notices I never was on his side~" She removes herself out of his bubble and looks at him expectingly as he comprehends just what he's heard. "UH-UH, NO WAY! NOT INTERESTED! I am the Great Mammon, Avatar of Greed, one of the rulers of the Devildom! Fool... do you actually think I'd let some human be the boss of me?" He folds his arms over his chest as he tries to look away. "Oh Luuuuucifeeer! Mammon's unfreezing his credit caaard!" Levi says in a sing voice. "I mean, of course I'll make a pact with you, human! I'd be thrilled to!"

(y/n) smiles at the success of this operation. Her eyes fall on the back of her dominant hand as she feels a light tingle come from it. There she sees a sigil getting engraved into it. As soon as it appeared it also vanishes again, the pact has been made. "Thank you very much! You have now officially become my first pact." She fawns herself some wind. "Gosh this is exiting, I wonder if I'll be able to get even a tenth of the amount of pacts Solo has." She snickers as she looks at her hand again, seeing if the sigil appears again. Mammon quickly garbs the block of ice and starts hugging it, there are tears in his eyes. "What a touching reunion... Now (y/n) order him to give me back my money and my figurine!" Leviathan orders. (y/n) scoffs at his attitude. "Man not in that tone, maybe if you butter me up a little I might just do that, but you seem to not know how being friendly towards someone is. So No~pe~" She grins as Leviathan starts growing angry. "wHAT?! We made a deal! You get the pact and then order him to give me my stuff back!" "Don't remember sadly. If there is nothing written down black on white then it might as well have not happened..." She says as she looks at her nails. "HUH?!" She can feel the anger radiating off of Leviathan. "Well then, Mammon show me towards your room, I have some business there." She muses, clearly ignoring Leviathan. "Wh- why do you want to go there?" Mammon looks at her as if she was stupid. "That was an order." She coldly says and Mammon magically starts awkwardly moving. "H-huh?! I'm moving on my own!" He yells as he walks towards his room. (y/n) grins as she gestures the third born to follow them. He annoyedly follows, not really sure if he now actually was betrayed or not.

They enter Mammons room, a mess everywhere. (y/n) scans his room, searching for a certain still boxed object. "Now what do you want from her human?!" Mammon asks angrily. "Ah!" She spots a plastic bag in a rectangular shape. "Fetch me that convenience store bag over there." She points at said item and the white haired man raises a brow irritated. "Why would I-?" "Should I make it an order again?" He gulps and quickly picks the bag from the floor and brings it to her. She pulls the box out of the bag and looks at the figure displayed on the box in awe. "Oh my- She's thicc!" She marvels over the beauty of this figure. "My man you never said Seraphina had not only some huge badonkerdongs but ALSO the thighs of a goddess?!" She loudly asks Levi who looks at his missing figure. "How DARE you reduce her only to her physical attributes! But yes she is a sight to behold." He smiles in delight. "Ok I've decided, Mammon how much do you want for this figure?" He looks at her dumbfounded. "Uh... Well of course she's MY item, but if you really want her that badly, then how about... Hmmm about 30.000 Grimm?" He grins at her, trying to milk every opportunity for money. "Ehhh...?" She looks at him disappointed. "I only have like 5 dollar on me... Mammon I order you to accept 5 dollar for this transaction." His mouth starts to move on its own. "Y-yes 5 dollars i-is also acceptable..." He smiles strained as he holds a hand out to receive his payment. (y/n) gives him the money and smiles brightly at her newly bought figurine. "N-nice! Now you can give it to me! ... Even though you didn't have to go as far as to pay him..." "Huh? No way this is now my figure, I payed for it. Levi this figure was never yours, Mammon won it. Have you never had like law in school? Taking something from someone without their consent is a crime tsk tsk. Only thing I can do is about the money thing. Mammon I order you to give Leviathan his money back that you borrowed." She looks at the man and sees him pulling out his wallet. He grabs a couple of bills, some tears in his eyes as he gives it to his brother. "Should've done that sooner... Well whatever, now I can finally buy that Blue-Ray box!" "Well that's it for today, I'm tired guys, see ya tomorrow. " (y/n) yawns as she tries to walk out of the room. "Wait, before that I want my figurine." "Levi it's mine now, if you want it so badly then how about offering something of yours. Nothing in this world is free after all." She winks and then leaves for real. She can hear a distressed Leviathan groaning in the back.

"And that's the story on how I got my hands on my new figurine..." (y/n) says as she lays on her stomach, her legs moving up and down like a teenage girl talking with her crush over the phone, only that it's her husband on the other line. "Aren't you forgetting the other thing you received today?" Solomon asks, holding down a snicker. "Oh yeah also I got a pact thingy. Sadly it's just with Mammon, but hey at least something right?" "Yes that's right. Now you better go and sleep. It's getting late and days in the Devildom are always hectic." "Oh yeah that's true, then I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you come pick me up so we can walk to school together." " Of course who do you take me for?" "A forgetful old man~" She snickers. "Pff ok then my granny, good night." "Sleep well my grandpa" She ends the call and lays down properly to finally sleep. It has been quite the day.