9

(y/n) zips her jacket up fully as the night air hits her. She just left her home out of the entrance and is now looking around for her husband, that's supposedly waiting for her around here somewhere. She spots him under the shade of some trees, and after making sure no-one sees her, runs up to him. She hugs him, and after some time takes his face into her palms. She kisses him deeply, while Solomon moves one hand to grab her head and one her waist, deepening it further. The two smile as they part for air. "Now that that's out of the way, let's go." Solomon takes her hand in his and leads her further into the trees. Soon they are inside a grand forest. "Let me guess, I'm only allowed to be inside here if I have a guide around me?" She teasingly says while looking around a bit, marveling at the greenery. "How nice for you to know the gist of it. Yes, this place is quite the hassle to be in, if you don't know the way or at least have somewhat powerful magic at your disposal. You can get lost easily and magical beasts like to be around these parts too. So in other words perfect for some communication without another listening in." He smiles his usual smile. "Niiice, I knew I can count on you for these types of things. Ah~ My husband is so reliable!" His smile widens lightly at the praise.

"Ok here we are." The two are at an opening to a cave on a mountain side. "Oh a cave date~ How romantic!" She chuckles and walks in, still being lead by Solo. The two are pretty far inside the cave, Solomon even cast some light orbs to guide them, as there is no other light source around. "Ok this should be far enough. But just in case, I'll put a sound silencer spell over us." The cave lights up in various colours as Solomon recites a spell. He looks around, searching for a place to sit down. Seeing only stones and dirt, he decides to also summon some fluffy material one might mix up with clouds or cotton candy. He usually uses this spell in case he needs to transport a large amount of liquid, as this material works like a sponge. "Now then here please sit down mi'lady" He bows and gestures to his make shift lounge. (y/n) laughs lightly at his act and sits down, she slowly sinks inside. She lays down in it, just like one would use a bean bag. Solomon sits down next to her, leaving her with enough space for herself. If she wants to come closer she can do so herself, he knows she wants to not distract herself when her thoughts are a mess. "Well how should I start with this entire thing... Ok so I sent that text and went up the stairs. And I shit you not, like 5 steps in this voice comes out again, and he has the audacity to actually call me by name. I never gave him my name, nor did I give him any other kinds of information right? So I walk up and there I see this guy. Super weirdo. He walks up to the door, behind which he's imprisoned, and like he wears this pj lookin ass outfit. He even has a pillow he just carries? Like dude why. And don't get me started on his hair oh. My. God. The guy is like emo? Like why would you ever think about covering your one eye completely? Only reason I except is when you lost that eye, but I bet he's just having that weird bang there cuz he thinks it's cool or something. And then he talks about how Lucifer did that to him and how I'm the only one who can help him outside." Solomon listens intently, now knowing fully who this really is that's inside that attic. "And like he told me to make a pact with all the brothers so that I can then order them to open the door? Like sure it might've sound ok of a plan, but I'm not Mammon. I wouldn't fall for such an obvious trap. He said he's a human, but this fucker was not only able to correctly say what's going on, but also with what demon I had made a pact with. Typical demon act. He wanted to make this a deal so bad, but I not even once said any words that would confirm that I'm ok with it. I just said bye and dipped after he was done... Oh right he also told me not to tell the brothers that I interacted with him... whoops. Well you're not one of the brothers so I didn't do anything against him hehe." She smirks at the loop hole she found.

"...Well that's quite the conspiracy you've gotten yourself into. Listen, like he said it'd be better to not tell the brothers about this. All hell would break loose, and I mean that." "Oh shit, yeah ok. I wasn't going to, but I guess now I'll have to make an effort to not make a slip up." "And that demon... Well I guess it's ok if I tell you. That was Belphegor, Avatar of Sloth, the youngest of the seven brothers. I'm not sure why he was exactly imprisoned, but it was something really big... *sigh* This has really become a problem huh?" Solomon ruffles his hair lightly. "Well I guess this was bound to happen... But man imprisoning your own brother seems kind of harsh... Then again it's not my business.... But something inside me wants to help... Shit I never wanted to butt into other peoples business like this, yet here I am, ready to play counselor for this family drama." She puts a hand on her forehead, leaning back into the fluffy material. "What would you do in my situation? Would you follow his words, just to see what exactly he has in mind? Or would you confine in more people and ask them for help?" Solomon puts a hand on his chin, thinking deeply over the options. "While my yearning for chaos would rather just let the thing play out, my brain tells me to at least tell some of the higher ups... It's a tough choice, really." He hums a little, still deciding what to choose. "Ah! I got it!" (y/n) suddenly sits up again. "How about doing both? I'll get myself a private meeting with some higher ups, while also getting all those pacts and seeing what exactly Belphegor has in plan." "Ooooh~!" The white haired man smirks at this suggestion. "Just as expected from my smart wive! She always finds the best solution." "Hehe~" She moves over to cuddle him. "Now I only need to contact the higher ups... Uhm that'd be Diavolo right? Like who else is higher in rank than Lucifer?" She caresses his arm, absentmindedly. "Well there's also Barbatos, but he's a double combo with Diavolo, so contacting one or the other would give the same result." Sol takes out his phone and looks at the time. "Yeah I think he'd still be awake at this hour. Why not ask him through messages if you could have a private meeting with the two some time?" "Oh yes, I can do that now." She also grabs her phone and opens the chat messenger. She spots Barbatos' number and opens the chat room. "Hello Barbatos, sorry to bother you at this late hour. Would it be possible to meet up with Diavolo some time? It's rather important, so I hope you could make some time for me in the near future. (Don't tell Lucifer about this please)" (y/n) reads out loud as she types the message for Solomon to hear. "Yeah that's good." He nods and (y/n) send it off. "Hello (y/n), it is no problem at all. He happens to be free the day after tomorrow, at around noon. Would that fit with your time table?" The demon butler answers. "Yes that's perfect! Thank you for answering so quickly. Well then have a nice night. I'll see you in two days." She smiles at the easy interaction. She turns her phone off, and cuddles her face even more into Solomons chest. "I'm glad, this will definitely take a turn for the better... But don't strain yourself too much. You have the habit of concentrating so hard on things that you forget to put yourself first and everything after. Just know that you can always confine in me." He kisses her temple, resulting in her giggling a little. "I know and appreciate that. Haaah... I love you." She hugs just a little tighter, hoping this alone time never stops. "I love you too.."