10

(I'll just skip the whole Luke arc... I honestly found it so annoying. Luke is my least favourite character, sorry Luke fans, but if you want to read about him, just play the chapter again.)

"...why did you try to protect Luke and me?" Beelzebub's question rings out. He sits on the side of her bed, or rather his bed. (y/n) had to relocate as a certain idiot ate the Avatar of Gluttony's food. Who in turn destroyed the kitchen which was right next to her room, destroying it too. Some things happened and Luke appeared and wanted to crash for a bit. (y/n) insisted on just telling Lucifer about it, she didn't think it'd be that much of a problem to have demon, human and angel sleep under one roof for a day or two. But Beel was against it, and (y/n) doesn't know Luci as much as Beel so she just goes with his suggestion. Crazy hijinks occur, Luke randomly teleports out of a wardrobe, finds himself in some holy place that stores a sacred artifact. Lucifer finds him, goes into a frenzy over thinking he'd try to steal it and (y/n) and Beel appear to stop him. He threatens them all and (y/n) heroically tries to protect the two, only to get saved by Diavolo instead... Could be what happened, she's not so sure anymore, that day is only a blurr in her head. "I-" She stops mid sentence, not sure herself. She wouldn't willingly put her life at stake, not when she has already met with Solomon. Her lifes so far had only two purposes, and that is to meet up with Solomon and while trying to achieve that, also look for a cure to his immortality. He may not show it, but living longer than a human is supposed to, takes quite a toll on ones mind. She remembers the time he went through a phase in which he tried each and every possible way to die... She shivers as she remembers going through the day only to see her husband unconscious in a pile of his blood. Those were darker times.

She quickly shakes her head lightly to get back on her actual thought process, why did she try to save those two? "Well... This is actually rather hard to explain... I think that maybe this is like, a remnant of my personality from my original life." His purple eyes pierce into hers. He nods his head for her to continue. "I thought that I just forgot this old habit of mine... Guess some habits never die." She chuckles lightly, remembering the emotions she felt in her first life. Sometimes she yearns to remember actual memories of that time, but it's been so long, even Solomon only has bits and pieces in his mind left, yet the emotions stayed. And oh how fondly she felt towards the people back then... But those thoughts are for another time. "I see. So that's simply the sort of person you are deep down..." He smiles at her. He stays silent for a bit, before continuing. "I want to do something to make it up to you- to thank you for saving me. So, is there anything I can do?" The humans eyes widen lightly. She wasn't expecting this man, demon no less, to offer something in return for her selfish actions. 'This is the perfect situation for another pact under my name hehe' "W-well... Could you, make a pact with me?" She looks at him with hopeful eyes. " So, you've made pacts with Mammon and Leviathan, and now you want to make one with me. Why are you so interested in making pacts with demons, huh? I want to hear why you want to make a pact with me. Let's hear it." Here it comes. A reason as to why she would want to make a pact with all the brothers. (y/n) thankfully already kept her mind busy with brainstorming for a good reason. " I want to gain Lucifers respect you see." His eyes widen.

"His respect, why?" "Well..." she sighs "I heard a bit about your situation with Belphegor... I just so happen to know may fair share of family drama and these kinds of situations can only be resolved by discussing them. Together. But Lucifer with his current attitude doesn't want to be reasoned with. On the other hand, if I gained his respect, he might just listen to my suggestion." His eyebrows furrow as he thinks this idea over. "This way he'll understand that you're actually someone worth listening to, despite you being a human? You want to accomplish something even Solomon hasn't been able to?" (y/n) nods, hoping this would turn him to her side. Beelzebub stays silent for a bit and then agrees. "...All right. I feel the same way. I want Belphegor and Lucifer to make up too. So I'll do it, I'll make a pact with you, (y/n)." Her hand starts to tingle yet again, Beelzebub's sigil appearing just like that. She smiles at it and then looks up to give an even brighter smile towards Beel. "Thank you Beel." He smiles back, a new partnership formed.